22🕺🏽

Makenna Bluitt

Today is the day of homecoming and i'm excited. I've already met Jalen's parents, so now his parents are gonna meet my parents and him.

Jalen has met my mom, but I don't think she remembers him because they don't really pay attention.

I hope this will be a good day with no drama.

Olivia was also with me. We got ready together. She was going with my brother Jayden.

Jayden was also with Jalen, and we would meet up to take pictures.

Jalen Green

I'm not gonna lie was nervous. Jayden and I had already got ready waiting for the perfect time to leave.

"Dude, you nervous?" Jayden asks.

"Yeah! I'm literally about to meet you're parents. I have to make a good impression." I say simply.

"Just chill out. My parents really don't care anyway. They're too busy to." He says.

Jayden just looks at me and chuckles.

"What?"

"You really like my sister, huh?" He says.

"Bro.... yeah. She's different from these other girls. She makes me feel some type of way I've never felt before." I say smiling to myself just thinking about her.

"Hey, I feel you man. I feel the same way about Olivia." Jayden says.

•••

We pull up to the courthouse to take pictures then we wait on the girls.

I saw Makenna from a faraway and I knew it was her.

"Hi!" She says smiling so beautifully.

"Hi." I say unspoken.

"Wow." I say to myself as I hear her mom laugh.

"You look good!" She says admiring me.

"And you look amazing.. better than amazing.... beautiful." I say.

I see Makenna smile.

"Okay. Stop hitting on my sister in front of me." Jayden says.

We just laugh.

I pull out the corsage and put it on her wrist. Then we start to take pictures.

•••