32🕺🏽

Makenna Bluitt

So the boys thought it would be fun to take me and Olivia kayaking. It was gonna be a double date. After kayaking, we are gonna take my boat and swim because we'd rather swim in water that we're aware of.

Olivia was at my house and she was borrowing one of my bathing suits.

"Dude, why do you have so many bathing suits? Actually, why do you have so many clothes in general?" Olivia asks going through my bathing suit drawer that's in my closet.

"I have different moods on different days." I shrug getting us towels.

"Honestly, I think it's cute that the boys are taking us out." I say.

"I know.. I asked Jalen and he said they've been had it planned." She says walking out of my closet.

"It's crazy how my boyfriend and best friend are best friends." I say laughing.

"Same with you and Josh... sometimes I get jealous of you guys relationship." She says.

"Oh, come on! You should see how the way he looks at you. He loves you..."

"And besides... I've already found the love of my life." I say winking at her.

She just laughs at me then she gasps.

"Love?" She asks.

I just look at her blushingly.

"Makenna, you think you're in love with Jalen!" She exclaims.

"I don't think I know." I say smiling.

Olivia just squeals.

"Every time I'm with him I feel butterflies. Like I can't get enough of him." I say.

"When are you gonna tell him?" She asks softly.

I just shrug my shoulders.

"Soon."

"Well I'm sure he loves you just as much." She says smiling at me.

I just hug her.

•••

We were currently in Josh's Jeep vibing to music on our way to the kayaking place.

Olivia and Josh are in the front and me and Jalen are in the back.

Jalen has his arm around me vibing to the music not paying attention to me. Meanwhile, I'm just admiring him as the wind goes through my baby hairs.

He notices my staring and pulls me closer and kisses me on the head.

🦋There they go.. the butterflies.🦋

•••

As me and Olivia got separated because we were on different kayaks.