44🕺🏽

(A/n: I'm sorry I'm such a bad person. I'm literally laughing at you guys comments😭😭. I turned on the completed story button and y'all started acting up. Y'all really thought I would do y'all like that? Never. ;) )

Makenna Bluitt

As Jayden and I are walking through the airport, I feel my phone vibrate. I look at my phone and see it's my mom. I answer it.

"Yes, mom. We are at the airport." I say.

"Well you can leave from there." Mom says.

"Huh?" I ask highly confused.

"I've been thinking about what y'all are saying and y'all are right. It's selfish of us to take us away from your school especially your senior year for our needs." She explains.

I feel a thrill of joy.

This can't be happening.

"What- what about your job?" I ask.

"We realized we have enough money to start our own business. I can continue to be a travel nurse and your dad can still be a lawyer." She says.

I sigh in relief.

"So- so.."

"Go back to him. I know how much you love him. He makes you happy and I want what's best for you." She says.

"Wow- thanks so much mom!" I say in shock.

"Now what are you waiting for get back to him!" She exclaims.

I quickly hang up the phone and run out of the line.

"Makenna!" I hear Jayden yell.

He runs after me.

"Where are you going?" He yells still following me.

We make it outside of the airport and I sit there out of breath.

"What are you doing?" He asks out of breath.

"We get to stay! Mom is letting us stay." I say excitedly.

Jayden stood there in shock.

"Woah. That's very unlike them." He mumbles.

His head clicks.

"You need to get to Jalen and make him go to the basketball game." He says.

I nod and call an Uber.

"I have a stop we need to make though." I say.

•••

Me dressed in my cheer uniform I run into Jalen's house.

"What the hell?" I hear Micheal say.

"Who is that?" I hear Bree say.

Bree and Michael walk out to see me. They stand there in shock.

"What- I thought.."

"Long story. Where's Jalen?" I ask.

"He's in his room and he won't budge to go to the game." Bree says.

I quickly run up the stairs and bust his door open.

"Can y'all leave me.." Jalen looks at me in shock.

"Makenna?"

"I came back for you." I smile weakly.

"What? How? Why?" He asks in shock.

I just smile at his reaction. He shakes his head and laughs slowly. He pulls me into his lap and hugs me.

"Don't ever leave me again you psycho." He says hugging me tight.

"I didn't know you'd miss me this much." I say rubbing his head and laughing.

We pull away and I kiss his lips. It was passionate and lustful. He picks me up and lies me on the bed. He gets on top of me still kissing my lips. I moan out as he starts kissing my neck.

It felt so good but my mind clicked and realized this man has a game. I push him off of me and he sits on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking at me concerned.

I get off the bed, cross my arms, and tilt my head to the side a little. Him still confused but he still sites my attitude.

I motion to my uniform but he still looks confused.

"You have a game today. You know the one that all of the scouts are at?" I say to him sarcastically.

His mind clicks.

"Right." He says running in his closet getting his shoes and his gym bag.

I grab his hand and we run downstairs. We see Jalen's parents at the bottom of it. They look at us smiling and looking at our hands linked together.

"Y'all are the cutest." Bree calls out.

"Couldn't do it without her." Jalen says looking at me squeezing my hand.

I smile at him.

"Ready to conquer the world? You and me together... forever?" I ask smiling at him.

He kisses my hand.

"Let's do it." He says then we run out of the house and into his car.