Chapter 6

*Slight trigger warning

Kellins POV
~Flashback~

It was a sunny day. Not rainy or overcast like in the movies.

Jaime and I were sitting in the park only couple of minutes from where we both lived.

We sat under a tree, it was fall so we played with the dead leaves that had fallen to the ground. Tossing them at each other, smiling and genuinely having a good time.

We laid down after awhile, just looking at the clouds and pointing out silly figures we saw within them.

"That one looks like a dog," I pointed out.

"You're so typical, Kellin," he laughed. "But that's why I love you."

I smiled at that. We had only just started using the "L" word.

We weren't entirely open about our relationship because Jaime wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to fully come out yet, and I was fine with that. As long as I was with him, I was happy.

"I love you too." I replied back.

And he sat up and looked at me.

I sat up with him and we looked each other in the eyes. Before I knew it his lips crashed onto mine.

Sure we'd kissed before, but this one felt different. It wasn't full of love, but rather lust, it was needy.

He pushed me back and got on top of me. That's when I felt panic rise inside of me. He wasn't being gentle like he usually was.

I tried to pull back, but he tightened the grip he had on my hair and held my face to his.

His other hand roamed and started to undo the buttons on my jeans. That's when I, attempted, shoved him off of me.

He was a lot bigger than I was though so he didn't fully get off, but it distracted him enough so that I could quickly crawl out from under him.

I stood up quickly and looked down at him. I wrapped my arms tightly around myself.

He smirked at me and that's when I knew something wasn't right.

"What's the matter Kellin? I was just having fun..." He taunted, his eyes locked with mine

"Well I'm not," I replied quickly. "You know I don't want to do. . That . . Yet."

"Oh come on, you know you want to," he said, trying to sound seductive.

I just shook my head quickly and went to walk away, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

He yanked me back around to face him.

"Kellin, I'm sorry. . . I- I didn't mean it." I could tell he was lying, I could still see the lust in his eyes, and the anger that clouded over top of it.

I quickly shoved him away from me and ran. The sun was setting, even though it was just before five, so there was nobody else in the park.

I ran towards the bridge, that crossed over the stream of rapid flowing water, to the parking lot, but just before I reached it, I was tackled to the ground.

I was breathing heavily, so Jaime, the star athlete, had no trouble taking over me.

I started crying, and screaming, but nobody heard.