CHAPTER 5 - "THE PLAN"

[A/N: heyy guys! Here’s chap 5! Hope you’ll enjoy reading... hope you can comment or vote! Thank you so much!

PS: I dedicate this chap to wyngardium_leviosa, yan ate ha! Andiyan na si Chase! LOL! Ang chweet niyo jan!LOL XD!]

CHAPTER 5 - "THE PLAN" 

WHAT THE F*CK?? Ganyan na ba kababa tingin niya sa akin?

“Like that’s a new word for you...” – A**hole!

Ang sakit... naiiyak ako pero I suppress myself from crying... I don’t want anyone to see me cry.

Tinawagan ko si Alex. Sinabi ko sa kanya yung nangyari...

“WHAT? He said that? I never thought he could...”

“Me neither... Alex, I want to show him he’s wrong... I have to prove him that I’m not that kind of girl...”

“By what? Changing yourself for him? I don’t think that’s a good idea Gab. If he likes you then he’ll like you for who you are...”

“I know, but what if he’ll change me for the better?”

“Fine! So what is your plan?”

“I have to know what he likes in a girl...”

“oh, that’s easy...”

“What do you mean?”

“you just have to be like Isabella Marie Salvador...” HOLY COW. That’s the kind of girl he likes? No wonder... Isabella really is beautiful... Sophisticated, classy... Oh boy!-.-“

After that phone call I have with Alex, it made me think... Am I really gonna change for this guy? He just called me a ‘SL*T’ well not to my face... but it’s the same...

Pumunta na ako sa next class ko... and nakita ko siya... naguusap sila ng mga kaibigan niya... naghintay lang ako sa labas... nakikinig sa usapan nila...

“—nakakinis pare, may gagawin raw siya mamaya eh...” si Ken, sino ang may gagawin?

“kasi naman pare, iba nalang ang piliin mo, andami namang nakakandarapa sa’yo... like, Gabby...” oo nga naman... bakit hindi nalang ako?! Wait, are they talking about Isabella? Did she turn him down? Is she crazy??

“Eto nanamang si Gabby! Pare! Ayoko nga dun!”

“Bakit naman?? Maganda naman si Gabby ah... may pagka baliw nga lang pero, she’s hot!” ok na sana Fred eh! Sinira mo pa!

“Exactly my point! She is Crazy!” he pauses and continues what he’s saying... “Plus she’s not my type...” ME? NOT HE’S TYPE??

“Then what is your type?” yeah Ken, what is your type?

“of course she should be beautiful...” SUPER CHECK! “-smart,” half-check? “-classy, sophisticated knows how to take care of her self, and dresses appropriately...”

KEN! I have everything on the list, well at least most of them... BAKIT HINDI NALANG AKO!

“-unlike that Gabby girl who exposes everything to the public and wears heavy make-up. I mean who does that? This is a school, not a party.” What? What is wrong with my make-up? The way I dress? Uso kaya to! I look hot with this outfit!

“Come on pare! You are being ridiculous! Sinasara mo na agad pinto mo! Puro ka nalang Isabella!”

“Eh ano naman? That’s the kind of girl I like and you have nothing to do with it...”