CHAPTER 12 - "TIPSY"

[A/N: continuation po ito ng POV ni ken:) haha! 

PS: dedicated po ito kay aimiee18. salamat sa pagbasa! you made my night! :) ]

CHAPTER 12 - "TIPSY" 

~KENNETH’S POV~ (cont.)

We went out of the club and pumunta na sa sasakyan. Ang tahimik niya. Well, that’s a first.

“Hindi mo ba dala yung sasakyan mo?” I broke the silence and I saw her smile.

“No, hinatid lang ako ng driver namin kanina and magpapasundo lang sana ako mamaya.”

“Oh. Umm, i... uh... ummm... let me get the door for you...” SH*T! What am I doing? I’m making a fool of myself!

Pumasok na siya ng kotse and pumunta na ako sa driver’s seat. SH*T! bakit ba kinakabahan ako?

“Seatbelt please.”

“Seriously? A seatbelt?”

“Just put it on.”

“I don’t want to.” Damn! She’s so stubborn!

“God Damn it! Gabby, put your f*cking seatbelt on!”

“OKAY FINE! Jeez, Ken! You don’t need to curse!” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Is it on?”

“No, I can’t.”

“Here, let me.” I lean over so that I can put on her seatbelt. As soon as I put it on, I realized our faces are too close. Humarap ako sa kanya. Damn, I want to kiss her. She was just staring, her eyes widen. I think she’s holding her breath.

We were like that for a few minutes. Our eyes locked at each other. Wow, she really is beautiful. Then I looked away. F*CK, that was awkward.

“umm, so, let’s go?”

She didn’t reply... she was still in shock. I don’t know. Her face is funny.