Chapter 13 - "I Love You" [BONUS]

Jake POV:

Everyone leaves the room. I moved my hand to cup his face and my other hand to wipe away tears.

"Rich, please don't leave me... im sorry for fighting you, I didn't mean it... I know your mad, just please accept this... I love you so much, Richie"

I moved my hand to the bed, putting my head down ans start crying. I really didn't to make him mad.

Im the worst, he probably got in the crash from me.

Rich is gonna die, its my fault. I miss his voice, I can't live without out. Please please don't leave me...

I held my head up, I grab his hand and kissed it "oh baby, im sorry... please don't leave, I love love love you so much" A tear drops down and falls on his hands. I kinda acted like he's here by putting his hans on my cheek... its just not the same.

"Rich, I hope your not mad from our fight. I didn't mean any of that... I was really mad earlier, Please Rich, I can't lose you... Rich..."

I wanted to yell... can't... wouldn't... but I really wanted to. I shouldn't have started that stupid fight.

I stand up and try to snuggle next to him, he's warm and comfy. I laid my head next to him, moving his hair out of his face. "Rich, please wake up..."

I felt a movement. It wasn't me. No one is in the room besides us. Rich is... he's awaking up. He's not dead.

I grab his hand and put it on his heart "Rich, if you can hear me, im really sorry... I miss, I love you... give me some kind of sign you can hear me... please"

.....nothing

He will wake. I know he will. I can't lose him. He's a big part of my life, im not losing my other half, my better half. This destroys me, not being able to do anything. I half to do something, im heartbroken.

"Rich..." I start crying "please... wake up, im dying without out you baby... im sorry, im so so sorry"

I felt a very light squeeze from him. "Richie? Can you hear me? Im sorry, okay? Im an idiot... please, can you hear me? Show a sign..."

I sit up, still holding hands. "Richie... please, your scaring me, bud"

I stare at our hands, more of his. "Richie... please, I know you can be strong... my little strong guy" I chuckled. Nothing happens... im breaking, I need them back in the room.