CHAPTER 15 - HIGHER EDUCATION

CH:15
HIGHER EDUCATION
1/5/2020
8:42

~

I open my eyes and find myself in the alley. This time, all the mirrors have been seemingly destroyed. I flinch, getting up slowly. Upon checking my watch I see how late it is... Looks like time is a bit fucked when I go on that side. I'll have to keep that in mind. Philemon had gifted me with the power of return though, now I don't have to worry about the exit at least.

Upon thinking about that I wonder... Why did Philemon give me this power, and not Negatsu or his other Persona users? Next time we meet, I'll be sure to ask about them.

~

I take my stroll through the night terrace, only pondering the reality around me now. Smokers sit on the benches and some late night coffee drinkers reside outside of the Cafe.

Once I reach the dorm, the lobby is clear. Classes really are tomorrow, so they all went to rest early for them. This is going to be a very pristine entrance exam; but I'm ready for it.

Before opening my dormitory room, I hear some commotion coming from a room, it's very light, but I can hear it.

Walking slowly down the hall, I locate the room, peeking my ear close to it, hearing muffled voices.

"That stupid bitch...! URGH. Fucking slut."
...
...
"... Yeah yeah yeah, we're definitely passing tomorrow. Then I'm gonna rid the world of her."
...
"And then we'll.. Uh huh. Exactly!!! FUCK. --"

The room went completely quiet. I quickly rushed in a sneak-mode away from the door quickly opening and shutting it softly behind me, locking it.

"Hey Kaz, uh, what's that all about?"

I look behind me, Taiki is listening to music on his bed with his boxers and hat on, as usual.

"It's nothing." Dismissing his woes. "Sorry I'm a little late. I thought we'd have more time to hang out but I guess not today, I have to rest."

"Ey, no worries man, we got tomorrow to look forward to! Remember, the trams leave at 9 AM, be ready like Freddy."