CHAPTER 67 - VALHALLA

CH:67
VALHALLA
1/19/2020
XX:XX

There was no point in fueling our small-based attacks any longer against V and his companion. They're obviously in the advantageous position. We dodge their attacks until it's time to release our ultimatum-- And that time is here.

Paul and Taiki backpedal to a temporary safe zone in between the lightning and fire strikes. As soon as I land between them, we all touch our hearts and beckon the deepest call of power from our Persona's... Our auras flail wildly for a moment and the two adversaries take notice and step back.

V is reluctant to backpedal himself and fires a massive thunderbolt towards us-- But unfortunately for him it was too late.

The three of us fissioned a massive beam of energy that completely encompassed the entire room; blowing a hole within the tower's walls with its kinetic force. The beam lasts for an extended period and completely obliterates anything and everything in its wake.

The light fizzled to a stop, leaving the three of us to fall flat on our faces. There was no sight of V or his companion-- I suppose there was no way to dodge a move that fierce.

"Guys! That combination move was incredible... The way our souls interacted...!" Paul exclaims wildly on the ground. It was his first encounter versus another Persona user. Aside from Nami's father, who I suppose is technically also a Persona user. But we have yet to see his true abilities.

"Don't get too carried away-- As you can see, we have not an ounce of power left for today... We have to leave as soon as possible."