CHAPTER 53 - P1--2 - DUALITY

CH:53 - P1
DUALITY
1/15/2020
5:49 PM

And here I was, standing before the home deep within the secluded grove. I found the mirror the man and I had entered in not too far from the entrance. I take it with me.

Knocking on the door prompted an almost immediate response. Fey stood there, almost in an expectant notion, beckoning me inside without a word.

Her familiar candlelight encompassed the room. She takes a knee style sit on the floor and I join her.

"... Fey-san. I'm in need of your aid yet again. In a more formal way."

She nods her head. "Kazuma I knew your thoughts before you entered my home. I sensed your battle with the assailant... He was surely attempting to locate me."

I'm at a tad of a loss. "Why are you being sought out? Is it because of your Persona's abilities?"

Fey had a twinkle in her eyes. "Most certainly. Me and my partner... We were attempting to face the assailants in the Xenospace. I navigated and gauged threats for him until he was overcome."

There was a small brink of silence before I looked into Fey's eyes. "I came here to request your aid. At the moment I have a team; but I don't think it's enough to traverse the tower within the Xenospace; or even to handle the Terraformers."

Fey bit her lip and turned her head for a moment. Silence once again caught brink in the atmosphere. She beckons herself a tad closer to me. "You avenged Rito-san Kazuma. For that I am indebted to you. I am more than willing to become among your bonds."

There was a twinkle in my soul, deep within, I could feel the same words that abode my contract encircle my thoughts.

I am thou, thou art I... Bonds forged cannot be broken.

CH:53 - P2
DUALITY
1/15/2020
6:01 PM

Fey and I have a formula for success. Her Persona abilities for aiding us whilst directly in the Xenospace will prove to be instrumental in our success. We're literally a small force facing off with a militia essentially.

"Fey... Thanks. Alot. I really can't express how appreciative I am."

She smiles, staring into my eyes. "You have an interesting fate Kazuma. I feel inclined to aid you."

A couple of the candles begin to wade off into their own wax; becoming no more. Fey comes to her feet. "In order to communicate with you telepathically I will be activating a specific portion of your brain. Hold still, and connect with Kikuri-hime."

I nod and grasp my chest accordingly, gazing at the depths of my soul as I've done. Fey grasps my hand over my heart and I feel a surge of energetic waves coming forth through me. When she releases her grasp, there's a new energy emitting in me.

"There. That should do it. Tell me when you're ready to return to the Tower."

I take a respectful bow to Fey. "We won't fail you. Taiki, Nami, Paul and I; Now including you... we're all on the same side of the dice."