CHAPTER 58 - FOOL ARCANA

CH:58
FOOL ARCANA
1/18/2020
XX:XX

Upon reaching the next floor, we see the jungle theme is mirrored here as well. However through Faye, I can see that the floor layout is intricate and ever changing. Upon deducing that to the group, we manage to move through quickly and avoid any unnecessary threats.

We slay a handful of shadows as a group now that we each utilize a Persona with a unique attribute. Taiki has always been water, I can now utilize ice, Nami can utilize lightning and Paul can use a some form of divine energy focused in orbs.

As a group, the Shadows before us can't manage a chance, they're easy to dispatch as we continue pushing on. The end of this area seems to be completely lost to us until suddenly we reach a white room, similar to the one we started with.

Taiki immediately falls onto the floor and breathes heavily. "Y-Yooooo... I feel like we've been here for like ever... I'm exhaustedddd."

Paul and Nami also looked fatigued. Especially Paul, but he simply adjusts his glasses and shrugs. "I get why you guys like it here. It's kinda... Fun to let loose and dispatch those evil creatures... What are Shadows anyway?"

We all mirror Paul's shrug. "There's no telling what they are honestly. All we do know is that they're out to destroy anything that is foreign in their environment."

"Well done!"

A random voice echoes through the hall. Taiki pops on his feet and we all balance each other to face multiple directions at once.

"My, my... You've most definitely exceeded my expectations." A very familiar portal of whisked energy appears and a man steps out from the nothingness. The same man with the clad black cloak and the moon mask.

"Nami... It's been too long."