CHAPTER 24 - P1--2 - YELLOW

CH:24 P - 1
YELLOW
?/?/2020
XX:XX PM

For some reason, I wake up. There are candles around me; I'm on a flat classic bed. This isn't the dorm, it also doesn't appear to be the Xenospace. As I try to move, I feel the pain in my wounds. The fight with Negatsu was only won by pure luck, and my quick thinking. I honestly would have died if I was a second later.

I seemed to be in a closed off room, all my wounds have been wrapped, and I had water beside me, presumably so I could be kept alive. My anticipation was killing me until a woman came into the room. She was Japanese, and appeared to be a bit older than me.

"I'm happy you're awake... Please don't try to speak. Just know that you're safe for now."

For now? What does she mean? I have a plethora of questions but I listen, and do not try to use my tongue.

"... I found you in the Xenospace while I was looking for Rito. Maybe you saw him. Negatsu had killed him, along with his other mercenaries."

Some tears begin to well within her eyes. "Thank you for stopping Negatsu and his men. However they are just the beginning. There are more apart of this murderous triangle... They-- They want to kill all free-will. Anyone who is in their way will also be killed."

Kill free will? I don't quite understand it. I do simply understand that Negatsu and his men have higher ups. That in itself is scary.

"They'll find you... Just like the way they hunted Rito. Except... He was never scared. He fought back, he wanted to stop them from killing the innocents through the Xenospace. They use it like a travel world, passing through mirrors, and using Persona's to kill. There's never a trace of them, and they've never been caught outside of Shinjoku. They have control over this town."
CH:24 - P2
YELLOW
?/?/2020
XX:XX PM

There was a dignified pause.

"They use death to further their motive by killing prominent individuals and collect their souls while the body is ripe. When they have enough souls, they'll summon the ultimate Persona, Loki. Then... They'll make the Xenospace and this town a single entity; before spreading it globally."

This woman seemed to know much about the struggle. She can obviously use a Persona, hence why she found me, and saved my life.

"Please be cautious. I'll return you to the terrace soon... If you wish to find me, go through the secluded grove. You'll find out soon enough. Take care."

Her Persona aura radiates as she touches her chest, and I fall into a sudden, peaceful sleep.

~

Sun glitters in my face; I awaken to a peace officer shoving me on the bench. "There you go... Wake-up kid. Rough night?"

I appeared to be wearing my torn clothes, but they've been washed from the blood. I awkwardly get up. "Y-Yeah, it's been a rough while... Uhm by the way... What day is it?"

The peace officer looked a little stunned. It's the 8th! About 8 AM or so... Just doing my rounds. How long have you been out?"

He could tell my the expression on my face I was shocked. "Honestly was a crazyyy night. Don't even remember! I guess I'll head back to the Shinjoku Dorms now."

"Oh! Wow! A pristine student. That's great. You take care now."