CHAPTER 60 - MOON MASK

CH:60
MOON MASK
1/18/2020
XX:XX

For the most part, Taiki, Paul and I have recovered. Nami on the other hand was still fixated on the wall, jammed into the crevice by the tremendous force of just a simple wrist flick.

"... I asked them to save you. Did they tell you that?"
The man walked towards her very calmly.

"Nami. I only want to help. That is why I'm here--"

Directly from her chest, Juno's arm extends with a lance of focused lightning plunging it deep into the man. We're all very shocked-- There was no indication she was in any condition to continue utilizing her Persona. The man stumbles backwards, grasping his chest for a slight moment before adjusting himself back to normal. He seems relatively unscathed by such a deadly attack.

"You've grown since the last time we've seen each other. I guess becoming a young woman has changed things."

There was complete silence from Nami. She looked unconscious but I could see the tears falling from her cheeks in tiny droplets.

"Look. Leave Nami alone. Obviously she wants nothing to do with you."

The man adjusts himself to meet my gaze. It was almost like I could feel an immense pressure emanating from him. It's very distinct.
"Young man. Nami hasn't told you anything has she? I understand her exclusiveness for such information."

He takes steps forward away from Nami with a slight pause. "Around 7 years ago I was a researcher in Tokyo. Nami and her mother lived there with me. My research entailed the discovery of a tower-- Similar to this one."

"... We found a connection between the reflections of the real world leading to a space that you could consider the Xenospace... We were vastly intrigued by it's existence. We studied it endlessly, attempting to discover it's secrets. And we did."