6

"Mama where is hyung?" Donghyuck yawned as Ten woke his son up one morning.

"He had an urgent meeting honey. He would be here in a few hours I guess." Ten kissed Donghyucks cheeks.

"Oh. Do you think he would miss me Mama?" The innocent boy whispered with a pout.

"Umm I dont know if Mark was the type to miss anyone though. By the way Jeno is here to take you out on a date. He says he wants to talk to you." The mother smiled as Donghyuck was decked up ready for his date.

Jeno smiled brightly at him, even though Donghyuck didnt know if he really wanted to smile. But he did, Jeno unbuckled him as he placed him on his passenger seat and they drove off with the wheelchair at the back.

"How are you? Is your doctor like Renjun?" Jeno smiled again, Doctor felt strange for Mark was more like a idiot bestfriend who made fun of his state.

"Y-Yeah. I thought you didnt want to see me?" Donghyuck looked out of the window with a sigh.

"Yeah like my parents are being a bit unhappy for my future but I still love you Hyuck. I'm sorry about earlier though." Apologized the fellow with the eyesmile. The car pulled into a drive way that seemed to be some expensive hotels carpark.

"Lets have lunch while we speak." Though Jeno carried Donghyuck and strapped him up to his wheelchair something was off and he didnt know why.

"Jeno Lee? Yes Thank you." Jeno wheel the beauty towards a table.

"THE CRAP YOU WANT TO DO?!" A very familiar voice screamed making the red head turn his head towards the next table.

"No need to scream! Im gonna confess to him. And you better be there if he rejects me." A pink haired boy sushed Mark.

"Goodluck with it but a I have another meeting and the food isnt here yet." The Raven haired boy groaned ruffling his fluffy hair.

"Hyuckie! Tell me what you need to take care of your self? Like servents and all? Mom is afraid that we might not be able to have babies or sex you know. Oh our food is here." Jeno smiled at the gorgeous boy as he started eating. Donghyuck stared at his food with tear filled eyes.

"I-I cant eat." The red haired boy mumbled at his so called boyfriend.

"Sorry. Here open your mouth." Jeno nervously chuckled.

"No I think I lost my appetite." Donghyuck mumbled with a tight smile.

Mark waved at his friend who went with a tall ass brunette, with a tired exhausted sigh he walked in when he saw Donghyuck softly sniffling and wheeling off somewhere.

"Yo barbie! What brings you here?" The older chuckled halting the boys chair.

"J-Jeno......date. I wanna go home." The younger whispered his head unable to look up to see his doctor.

"You havent eaten your food yet. He went to the bathroom right?" Mark looked at the boys shared table.

"Sir? The meeting is about to d
Start." The seceretary came to inform the CEO but Mark whispered something to her and she left with a bow.

"Lets get you home." Mark sushed the boy as he pushed him towards his car.

"But your meeting?" The tanned male whispered.

"Mom would take care of it." Said Mark just about to unbuckle the boy from his chair.

"Hyuckie! Gosh I thought I lost you! Dont leave like that! Hi you must be his doctor. Do take him home with care. I love you Hyuckie." Jeno panted as he smashed his lips on Donghyucks.

Something broke in Marks heart, it shattered and he didnt know why, he looked away when they younger obviously kissed back. Why did it suddenly hurt? Jeno jogged away, Mark carried Donghyuck to strap him onto the passenger seat. The ride was silent even though Donghyuck wanted to talk.

"Oh dear whats wrong?" Ten mumbled when his son was pushed inside.

Mark pushed the younger into his room, he cleaned the boys body, fed him his dinner but spoke not a word with the red haired even his questions were ignored.

"What do you think!? Im fucking jobless, I cant be changing someones diapers all day long!? You go have fun while I fucking suffer!?" Mark screamed into the phone when Renjun called him.

"Woah Mark relax! Why are you so mad!? What made you so mad?" Renjun started panicked.

"I dont know!" Mark growled.

"Hyung? Whats wrong?" Donghyuck wheeled closer to the fumming boy with just his pink pyjamas.

"Fucking shut up!" Mark slapped the younger way too harshly that left a bruise on the boys cheek.

"Mark control your anger please! Donghyuck is a baby! Stop hurting him! The accident made him more babish than mature! Forgive him will you." Renjun screamed back at his best friend.

"I hate you!" The raven haired boy hung the call as he unbuckled the boy and tucked him into bed.

"Hyung please I'm sorry. Stay with me. Dont go!" Donghyuck whimpered as Mark shuffled to get his things.

"Shut up or I'll slap you again!" The older shouted at the younger.

"Hyung what did I do!?" Donghyuck called after the older.
Mark only started switching off the lights with a grim face on.

"You are a fucking annoying! Will you just shut up!?" Mark growled at those gorgeous doe eyes that tears brimmed upon.

"S-Sleep with me h-hyung. Please. Dont leave me." The younger pleaded.

The lights went off, the door was slammed shut as Mark stomped away with anger lacing on every move. He didnt know why he was acting this way, why was he so mad, so angry. He slammed his head on his steering wheel, he was a mess, what was happening to him? He drove off with a heavy heart, he really didnt want to leave the crying boy but something in him didnt want to see Donghyuck for the next few days.