8

Mark didnt know what to do when he saw Jeno and Donghyuck together in the park as his car drove by, they seemed quite happy, perhaps that boy accepted Donghyuck as he was, they were in love then why did it hurt Mark every time they would kiss? It was a mystery as to why felt this way. He hadnt gone to meet the red head in a while, he couldnt and he didnt know why?
He sat at a park staring at nothing but the people playing around.

"Should we get married in the park?" Jeno chuckled making Mark roll his eyes, why were they here? He sure saw them on the previous one.

"Yeah we should." Donghyuck giggled softly.

"They want me to marry this guy called Jaemin.....I dont know what to do......Hyuckie you have to get well soon. If my parents see you walking again they would agree sooner!" Jeno squished the chubby cheeks with a sigh.

Mark crossed his arms as he pretended to be asleep, which he ended up falling asleep after a very tiring day at the company. Handling a company at an age of 21 was one heck if a work but he had no choice. The evening woke the older up as it indicated that he needed to go home.

"Hyung?" Donghyucks baby voice made the older look up to see the boy sitting next to him on the wheelchair.

"What are you doing here annoying brat!?" Mark rolled his eyes at the gorgeous sun kissed beauty.

"I wanted to go home with you. Will you sleep with me tonight?" Donghyuck wheeled himself after the man.

"Have you no shame? Ask your Jeno to sleep with you bitch. I have a life apart from changing your diapers." The older still unbuckled the boy as he strapped him onto the passenger seat.

"Hyung........" The red haired boy whispered but he was ignored. He was ignored the whole time making him stuck out his lower lip out like a baby.

Mark sighed letting his arm glide down the flawless arm, what was happening to him? It was just a few weeks, but why did he suddenly feel different. He laced their arms together even though Donghyuck couldnt hold him back he smiled softly.

"Stay with me hmm?" Donghyuck looked up at Mark with a smile.

"I need to leave for Japan in the morning. Will be back in two days." Mark mumbled, he suddenly didnt want to leave the boy.

"What? Why?" The younger mumbled.

"I have meetings. Wont be back for a week sometimes. It depends. Perhaps when I return you would be pregnant with Jeno's baby." Mark chuckled though deep down something shredded his heart into bits.

"I doubt that......" Donghyuck sighed not liking that he wouldnt see his hyung for a week, that would devastating.

Donghyuck bit his lips, he would miss Mark so much he didnt know how to describe it. A part of him felt empty when he thought of a week without this man disgracing his existance. Why did he suddenly want to feel those abs, those biceps and specially those thin lips against his? What was happening to him?

"So I'm time I left. See you rag doll." Mark chuckled after he strapped the beauty onto his wheelchair that morning.

"I'll miss you hyung." Donghyuck pouted with a big big big sniff.

"Come closer!" Mark gestured the boy to come closer. Donghyuck wheeled closer with his chin.

"Closer." Indicated Mark and so did the boy.

Mark fell on his knees, going very close to whisper something on the boys doll like ear as he pushed the tuft of hair away and pressed his moist lips on Donghyucks cheek, it was chast and left a lingering presence. A dark pink dusted across the tanned males chubby cheeks.

"H-Hyung?" Donghyuck whispered but Mark was already heading out. With a smile like an idiot. Something was bruing within his chaotic heart and he didnt know what.

Donghyuck couldnt stop blushing furiously, Jeno thought it was he who made his Donghyuck a blushing mess but no it wasnt. Jeno kissed him but he was only able to remember Marks lips on his cheek.

"Hyuckie why do you seem like you are glowing?" Jeno chuckled but the truth was that Donghyuck had never felt so shy before in his life but Mark that one butterfly moist kiss made him so shy and concious.

"Hyuckie lets go." Jeno pushed the wheelchair as the younger boy bit his lips.

"Baby? Whats with you today?" Jeno chuckled softly at the boys reactions that day.

Ten noticed it though, the change of reaction of his son when his doctor kissed him, it was obviously that Mark had begun to like the tanned male. He prayed Jeno had not seen it for he didnt want problems. Mark sighed as his flight took off, some things hurt like bitches, like the fact that Donghyuck was obviously taken.

"Mark you have been upset for quite some time. Do you miss Junnie so much?" Mrs Lee squeezed her sons arm.

"No mom Im fine just stressed out with work." Mark mumbled drawing in a deep sigh.

"Are you perhaps in love?" Mrs Lee whispered making Marks breath hitch his feelings blubbing like a broken dam.

"N-No......I'm fine Mom. I'm just fine." Mark strapped himself onto the chair.

"Honey you know you can tell me right?" His mother was concerned yet Mark was a mess right now? How can he like his patient? Pff no way. He isnt in love! No.

"Mama? Did hyung call?" Donghyuck baby voiced at his mother after his date with Jeno.

"No honey. Lets call him tomorrow." Ten kissed his sons forehead.

"I miss him Mama. I love being with him, atleast he doesnt make me feel pathetic like Jeno does. He keeps reminding me state Mama. I'm scard, I wish Papa was here too. Then I wouldnt be a wimp." Donghyuck sniffled softly crying.

"In Marks words I say "Off you go to sleep you fatass. Stop thinking shit." Ten chuckled, "Honey just relax baby." The mother chuckled.