18

Donghyucks body was pushed onto Marks chest as his backbody was examined by a pretty purple haired anime doll like man in glasses. The scars were ghastly but it sure made the doctor more worried for the boy.

"You said his palm functioned right? Honey do you feel anything?" Taeyong held the red haired boys doll like arm. Donghyuck pouted and shook his head.

"What is it Taeyong?" Mark buttoned his husbands shirt back as they helped the beauty into his wheel chair.

"His x trays are pretty hopeless. His spine must have snapped, but maybe just maybe if we do a surgery he would become okay. At least it would give life to his paralyzed limbs. Lets try." Taeyong ticked a few boxes on a paper and smiled at the boys.

"Do we have to? They did a lot on me and it hurts so much." Donghyuck sniffle looking at hid husband.

"Just one last time. For me? I swear I'll be with you through it all." Whispered Mark.

"Then you can tomorrow at 3:00. Jaehyun is free at that time, He will do the surgery. He's really kind and he'll take care of you." The doctor smiled sweetly as they left.

Donghyuck was beyond afraid to even try, he was fucking broken to the core. Then why was Mark trying so hard? He had to admit it that his left arm moved when Mark kissed him. Maybe this raven haired man would fix him? He didn't know but his heart went nuts when Mark smiled at him.

"I love you." Donghyuck kept butting his knees onto Marks with his wheelchair.

"Then kiss me." Chuckled Mark crossing his legs with a smirk on his million dollar face.

"Come closer." Whined the younger but Mark did not.

"Okay okay don't cry!" With that the older grabbed Donghyucks neck ans smashed their lips together.

Mark loved this boy like he were his world. Donghyuck certainly was, Mark lees world. He unbuckled the younger as he pulled the boy onto his lap. The kiss turned heated, arms felt the red haired over. Donghyuck couldn't help but moan when Marks wet lips dropped down to his neck.

"Tomorrow might change our lives. I'm not sure but.......I believe in you." Mark whispered biting his wife's neck.

"Thank you for trying so hard for me." Whispered the younger with a smile that chipped off Marks heart for he knew Donghyuck was breaking.

Mark set his mind on giving all his pieces to fix this boy wheeling around in boxers. He loved him like so much and he would try hard even if nothing seemed to brighten their lives. He would do anything to give Donghyuck the life he deserved. And Mark was sure of it.

"Mark!! Hyung! Im hungry!" Donghyuck giggled puckering his lips at his lover.

"I love you." Mark smirked, Donghyuck blushed wheeling off bashfully.

The surgery would either go well or it might fail but Mark prayed that his darling would walk again. His blessing would set food on this land once again. The older followed his red haired wife as he made food for them both.

"You've been in deep thought for hours Hyung." Haechan pouted opening his mouth to be fed.

"Sorry baba just deep in thought." Mark kissed the younger boys cheek to convince the boy he was okay.

"Stop lying. Are you afraid that I might die or something?" The younger chuckled at his husband.

"Shut up! Dont even dream of dying." Growled Mark playfully biting the beautys ear.

Haechan smiled to himself, there was a time where he wish and prayed that he died but now he was afraid he would. He wanted to live with Mark, grow old with him and be happy. He loved him so much. They went to the hospital the next day, though deeply unsure Marks candle of hope blazed brighter than Haechans.

"Mark my body is already battrred with so many surgeries." Donghyuck whispered as he was unstrapped and placed on the stretcher.

"Trust me is going to be just fine." Mark kissed the red haired boy with freckles on the forehead.

"If I died move on and get married. Ouch!" The younger pouted when the older pinched his cheek.

"Shut up! You are going to be just fine. You are going to walk again and I'm fucking sure about it." Mark ruffled the boys hair as he was taken away.

"Gow do you feel Donghyuck?" Taeyong smiled at the pouting boy.

"Afraid but I want to live for him. For Mark." Donghyuck whispered with a sniff.

Hours ticked by and Taeyong had not yet come out. From 1 hour to 2 to 24 to 48 hours passed but no information reached Marks ears. The raven haired boy wait and wait, he told no one, so it was just him alone wait for his wife to be treated. 74 hours passed by leaving Mark in agony, he was slowly starting to loose hope, he feared if Donghyuck was dead. Or if this whole think was a wrong decision.

"Mark Lee? Please complete these formalities for patient Donghyuck. Thank you." A nurse gave Mark a few papers and left. Not sparing him time to inquire of his baby.

The older filled them all up quickly becoming restless and impatient. Taeyong came out looking destressed and exhausted as he made his way towards his friend.

"Taeyong whats wrong?" Mark mumbled.

"We tried very hard but.......I'm really sorry thr surgery was a failure. We really tried Mark we did. For you and for him. His body is just not strong anymore." Taeyong whispered giving the raven haired boy a heart attack.

"Taeyong......" Mark squeezed the doctors shoulders in horror.

"We tried Mark we really did. I swear on my life!" The doctor mumbled. Mark just sat down as tears started streaming down his cheeks. He started blaming himself for forcing his baby to go through a surgery.

"Mark listen to me!" Taeyong shook Mark afraid that something would bad would happen to him.