12

"Will you marry me you silly bitchy stubborn Pudu?" Mark cupped the tanned males chubby cheeks.

"Y-Yes.....Yes. But will you accept me as I am even if you cant fix me?" Donghyuck hiccuped sniffling softly.

"Yes sunshine. I would carry you in my heart forever if you would let me." Mark smiled connecting their foreheads together.

"I'm fat." The younger pouted making Mark chuckle.

"You are beautiful but yeah so phat." The raven haired boy teased the younger.

Jeno who had been called an hour ago by Irene in hope of comforting the tyrant of a beauty, left the door with tears slipping down his eyes. They made the perfect match and he couldnt even deny it. They simple way Donghyuck flushed a dark crimson the moment their lips touched and they way he had cried for the doctor proved that they were meant to be. Renjun smiled at his best friend with pride for he was the reason they met. Ten sniffled he just prayed his baby was happy.

"I missed you so much." Donghyuck nudged his face onto Marks. Everyone left them be as they closed the tanned males room door.

"I missed you too." Mark kissed the youngers chubby damp cheek softly. Mark unbuckled the boy as he carried Donghyuck onto the bed, and tucked him in.

"Sleep with me." The red haired boy pouted but smiled when his finacé removed his coat and tied as he crawled next to the limp boy.

"Why did you want to kill yourself?" Mark hovered the younger making him blush dark red.

"Everyone made me feel like a burden outside, Thats why. You sure you love me? I cant even move a muscle Hyung." Donghyuck sighed with saddness lacing on his lips.

"Hell to them all. You are my baby rag doll who wears pretty diapers." Mark chuckled, The younger wined at the older.

The next the day dawned slowly, different from the rest of the past years, Mark had his arms around Donghyucks waist and the youngers head securely tucked in his neck. Marks father had been furious that the older wasnt there for the three important meetings. The buzzing woke the raven haired boy up.

"Sunshine?" Mark poked the youngers cheeks until the boy woke up with a pout.

"I need to go in a hurry. My dads hella mad and I should be there in time for todays meeting." The older hurried to clean the boy up as he buckled him on his wheelchair.

"Wont you kiss your Pudu?" Donghyuck wheeled behind the boy who was rushing out.

"See you tomorrow. Bye bye." Mark lent down to kiss the boys lips as he ran off in fear of getting beaten by hus father. Donghyuck blushed biting his lips shyly.

"Someones in love I see?" Renjun removed his shoes as he waved at his bestfriend.

"Shut up!! He gives the best kisses ever! And its still not even a day." Donghyuck squealed.

Mark was slapped harshly that he stumbled back, he had never usually made his father mad but yesterday he certainly did and today he crossed his limits. He just didnt have it in himself to stay silent when he was introduced to Koeun.

"Usless!" Mr Lee spat as he left the boys room.

"Why does he have such a temper Mom? I dont love Koeun and.....and he just said yes. I love him with all I have." Mark held his tears back with a grunt.

"So.....you are gay?" Mrs Lee giggled hugging her sons bicep.

"Kinda." Mark smiled chuckling.

"So how is he?" The short lady sat on the couch as Mark sat on the carpet looking up at her.

"Splendid, fat, bouncy, stubborn, boystrous, his eyes carry universes and in general I hate him but I love him. I lied, I went to him as a Phychiarist." The black haired smiled his ears turning red in colour.

"You sure are in love. Well it is I who had a bad temper. Not your father. By the way when can I meet him?" Mrs Lee ruffled her sons hair.

"Pff and I'm suffering. But mom will you accept him as he is no matter how he is? For me?" Mark squeezed her arms and she nodded smiling.

Donghyuck squealed when Marks car pulled over the next day, he practically wheeled down the slope bumping into his limbs. The older sure looked hot in casual pants and a shirt.

"You look like a cotton candy." The older gestured Ten that he would take his son out and waved at Irene.

"Mama dressed me up. Where are we going?" Donghyuck baby voiced at the older.

"Anywhere you love. You will also have to meet my parents soon." Mark strapped the boy onto the passengers seat.

"Then I should stop imagining my future with you. Haha they are going to reject me for sure." The red haired mumbled when Mark go in.

"They wont. Trust me." Saying so the couple drove off into the morning sunlight.

Donghyuck loved how posessively Marks arms around his lifeless waist, they were seat at a beach, on the car with the younger cuddled between the olders arms.

"Lets meet my parents tomorrow." Whispered the CEO pulling the beauty closer.

"But Mark.....I'm scard I dont want to go through a trauma again. Please." The younger pouted.

"But I want you to be legally mine. Just mine. Only mine." Mark let the beauty slip in his arms as he fell into the arm cradle.

"I'm just a doll in their eyes. What if they tell you fucking leave me? Hyung...." Donghyuck felt himself in nervous panic.

"Nothing of that shit will happen. Hmm? I'll be right her holding your hand." Mark whispered dipping down to kiss those soft loving yummy lips that he had grown addicted to in just a few hours.

"Pudu swear?" The younger kissed back blushing.

"Pudu swear sunshine." Mumbled against his lovers lips his arms holding the red haireds body tight.