14

Donghyuck woke up to Mark sleeping neck to him, it felt amazing to just be next to a man who loved him for who he was. He smiled like an idiot but pouted when Marks alarm went off waking the older up with a whine.

"Fuck work like seriously. Oh hello there beautiful. Good morning." Mark bobbed their noses together as he jumped of the bed rushing to shower and get himself ready for the days work.

He was forgotten until Mark was completely dressed, sometimes it hurt to not being able to get up and do his own things, like even brushing his teeth to every little thing. Maybe one day Mark would get tired of being his maid, Donghyuck wished he would die soon for he didnt want to be a burden.

"You look so kissable." Whispered Mark lifting the beauty up to clean him and dress him.

"What if I cant make you wear your wedding ring?" The red haired boy thought out loud.

"Lets get married when you can then." The older placed the boy in warm water.

"Then we would never get married Hyung. My spinal cord is broken, No doctor was ever ready to fix it, they were afraid that I would die. I cant bare children nor can I give you any source of pleasure. I'm afraid that I would become a burden." Donghyuck sniffled his tears splashing onto the bathtub water.

"What if we were married and had a cute son and then you met with an accident which broke your spinal cord? Do you think my wife would become a burden? No. I would go to any extent to cure you and if I cant I will love you until my last breath. I really dont kno why you cant see the galaxies your eyes behold. Would your accident make our son love you any less? No idiot. Whether broken to the core or not. I am will to spend all my years with you." Mark cleaned Donghyuck as he wrapped the boy in a towel and took him to bed.

The younger could only cry with his head hung painfully low even though he couldnt move, Mark wiped his tears, those thin soft lips touch his plump ones, in such delicacy he felt his heart burst. He certainly was madly in love with this man who called him funny names.

"Keep looking only at me." Saying the CEO wheeled his fiancé to his work place.

The company employees bowed when the beauty was brought inside, some gave him flowers smiling, some gave him hugs, they were sweet towards him.

"Geez he's more gorgeous in real life!" A girl screamed.

"Madam Lee sure is Lucky to have such a daughter in law. Like damn Mark is fucking lucky! That brat would have all his mans attention on him. Someone hit me with a truck please!" Another girl dramatically cried making the younger giggle.

"Sir, You have a party tonight. The Jaeyong anniversay night." Mark secrertery informed the CEO.

"Can someone take my barbie to my office? I have an urgent thingy to do." Mark kissed the beautys cheek and ran off.

The girls sure took good care of the younger boy, they fed him his food, told him of Marks temper but still he was a darling CEO who often bought them all beer if they did well. It was after noon when Mark finally arrived.

"Hey there bitch." Mark pannted gesturing his employees to desperse.

"You got me a ring? Weally Mark? Why?" The younger got all emotional.

"Arent we engaged? Hmm? Dad says we could get married once they come back." Mark kissed Donghyucks lifeless arm that now had an expensive diamond engagement ring.

"I love you." Donghyuck smiled sweetly.

"I love you more every second. Do I sound cheesy?" Mark pushed himself between the boys curled legs.

"Only for me so I think I like it. You havent slapped me in months." The gorgeous red head giggled when his man only kissed his cheek.

Marks workload didnt give him enough time to sneak his ass into Jaeyongs fifth anniversary. Renjun had been begging him to make it, Sadly he just wasnt able to wrap up the shit with a due date the next morning at five. Donghyuck was falling asleep by waiting for so long.

"Hyung you done yet?" Donghyuck pouted at the older.

"Just a few more files and I'm done. Wanna go home?" The older looked up with a sigh. The younger nodded looking guilty.

"Its okay I can stay." Though the younger smiled the brightest a stack of files were dropped on his lap as Mark wheeled him out of the company taking him home so his beloved Donghyuck could sleep.

"Are you mad at me?" Whispered the younger as Mark drove home. He chuckled.

"No silly. I'm just have a headache after checking those shit." Mark lifted one of his lovers arms and kissed it.

"Why do you kiss it even when you know I feel nothing." Donghyuck pouted but Mark only smiled.

"You will one day. You would feel one day." Mark was stubborn on his gut feelings.

That night Donghyuck was tucked next to the older as Mark tried his best to complete his work online. The hundreds of calls and the tip tapping of his keyboard keys made sleeping hard for the sick boy yet he was too tired. Mark occassionally kissed the parted lips not having enough of the bundle next to him.

"Fuck you are a distraction Donghyuck fatass." Mark groaned running an arm through his raven hair. He tried his best and managed to finish the pending projects in time as he mailed them all to the corressponders and the people who he had to send it too.

Flipping all the papers onto the table and closing the shades that sent morning light inside he three his laptop onto the couch. Then he crawled over Donghyuck and plopped over the boys body as he covered them both with the comforter.