9

Mark had trains of meetings the first few days, his mood went off when Donghyuck called and Jeno was there with him, he had been trying to figure out how he really felt for the boy but sadly he knew his feelings werent important. He ignored the red heads call, he just didnt want to get distracted by the boy yet he missed him way too much that it certainly wasnt a good thing.

"Mark you stopped smoking back at highschool remember? Whats with you these days? You are making me worried son." Mrs Lee threw the cigarrette as she caressed her sons pale cheeks.

"My short sweetheart I'm fine. Common Mom I old enough to deal with my self I guess. I dont know." Mark hugged his mother tightly.

"I guess you are old enough to confess to the person you like aswell. Mark its okay to be hurt once in a while, I will be here to take care of the meetings, you have been here for four days so maybe you should go to the person you seem to miss so much." Mrs Lee kissed the boys cheek as she left him be.

Mark pondered on the fact that he was having weird feelings, absence sure made a heart grow fonder, what if their feelings did not match? After all he was already Jeno's. Sighing a thousand times and letting his mother deal with his father he packed his things, he wasnt sure if he liked the boy or not but his heart screamed his name. Renjun would be back by sunday which only meant their meetings would come to an end.

Donghyuck had taken on a very grave decision that made his mother a break down. Something that Ten never imagined his baby would do. He pleaded the boy to no take over a decision alone.

"Mama they look down on me, He wants me to get fixed when both you and I know I cant and never will be okay. I just dont know anymore, I dont want to be a burden for anyone, I cant live like this." Donghyuck cried looking away from his mother.

"Dont you love me!? You are all I have! Johnny died and you were my only hope to hold on. Why are you doing this to me baby? Dont you love your Mama?" Ten tried his best to not break down crying like a weakling but he was in the urge to.

"I do Mama. But please let me do this....It hurts so much to hold on anymore, I dont want to be with Jeno......I dont want him to touch or kiss me......I dont know whats happening to me. His parents are so rude but I dont care I....Please just let me go Mama. You deserve a happy life too." Donghyuck was crying so hard it wasnt helping.

"Bitch?" Marks voice made them both stop, Ten ran off crying, the younger wheeled away but Mark stopped him and fell on his knees before the gorgeous boy.

"Hey whats wrong?" Mark wiped his damp cheeks with care.

"I-I'm so sorry hyung......I cant bare people hurting me.....I missed you so much and I didnt know why. Jeno's parents want me to start walking when they know I can never walk again. Why did you leave me here alone and cold......Jeno is being mean and rude to me, he hurts me alot and I dont know why.....I dont want to be a burden, I cant think straight or cant figure out how I feel like I feel empty......So I decided to Euthernize myself and leave everyone for good. To lessen Mama's burdens, to ease the pain in my heart..." Donghyucks voice broke as Marks arm slapped him hard on his cheek splitting it.

"Are you out of yoyr fucking mind!? Have you lost it!? They are so many people out their who love you! Why cant you see your Mama's world revolves around only you! Jeno's parents can rot for what they have said but you are an amazing guy Hyuck. Dont do this." Mark squeezed those stubby arms that felt nothing.

"I have made up my mind." The haired boy sniffled.

"This isnt me before you okay!? I leave you for four fuckong days and you go insane!? Whats wrong with you!? Why?" The older pleaded holding those arms that never held back.

"It hurts....So much happened. So many questions that I have no answers. Let me go please......" Donghyucks lips quivered at the boy his words were stopped mid sentence when Mark placed his stubby arms on his pale cheeks, as he drew in a very deep breath.

"I dont know if I really like you or if this is love, but this one and a half month that I spent with you makes me want just one thing. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, With Donghyuck. You need not be fixed, just be yourself thats enough for.......Will you marry me?" Mark looked up at Donghyuck, gasped at the sudden proposal that was given to him.

"H-Hyung." Donghyuck hiccuped softly, he didnt know what to reply. He just stared at the older his arms were still on his cheeks.

Marks heart was beating so fast, afraid that he would be rejected, obviously but he wanted to try it, he didnt want to loose this boy, Donghyuck made him feel something, he stared, he waited for those Doe eyes to react, to give him the answer, he shouldnt have asked the beauty this so soon but he did or his heart would burst.

"H-Hyung......I." Donghyuck stammered dying to withdraw his arms but sad that he couldnt function his limbs.

"Y-Yeah......" Mark whispered with a soft smile waiting for the boys answer.

"Im sorry Hyung but I cant marry you." Donghyuck hiccuped sobbing. Mark let his arms fall as he stood up walking away, he should have known that Donghyuck wasnt in love with him. Well today was his last day to be with the boy and it ended.

"Goodbye Ten." Mark bowed at the man with glasses on his way out. Donghyuck only cried louder in his room.