13

Mark dressed the gorgeous boy just as he was, no fancy make up, no dresses that screamed money and no jewelary. It was just Donghyuck with wild red hair, big freckles on his flawless tanned face.

"What if your parents hate me Hyung?" The younger whispered not really liking how fast they were going nor was he complaining yet the meeting had been put off to another week and here they were in the car driving off to Marks house.

"I still marry you. Baby Hae I love you and thats important right now." Mark sighed squeezing the arm that never once felt his warmth.

Marks house was extravagent and reaked of wealth, a garden that had every flower and tree you could ask for, servents everywhere, Donghyuck felt small when he was pushed through the vast area, garderner's gave him looks which he only pouted his biggest.

"He would be here any minute Mick stop being such a meanie. Its not wrong to fall in love. Koeun would probably not make him happy." Mrs Lee tried her vest to persuade her husband but boy did he not give in.

It was for dinner that they had been invited, the darkness making the boy in the wheelchair gloomy and fearful of hearing hurtful comments from his lover. Wait did he love Mark? Was it just an affection he did feel? But the yearning he had for older convinced him that did have a little something towards the raven haired man.

"Mom?" Mark left Donghyuck in the living room as he confronted his parents first.

"Yes son. Bring him over." She smiled sweetly.

Marks parents sure did have high expectations on the girl or the boy their son would fall for. Perhaps beauty or personality or atleast for just something sutble. Yet the person he brough into the room made them both gasp, Donghyuck was undeniably gorgeous but his curled lifeless body that was strapped onto his wheelchair made them both look at each other with questionable looks.

"H-Hello. I-I'm Donghyuck Sue." Donghyuck wasnt able to bow in respect so he just bit his lips in embaressement.

"You love him?" Mr Lee pointed at Donghyuck with an unsure face.

"Yes." Mark stood next to the boy he loved, Mrs Lee burst out crying as she hugged the younger boy tight.

"Why do you love my son? For his money?" Mr Lee sternly asked. Donghyuck smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Mr Lee, I hail from one of the richest families of Seoul. In fact south Korea, Johnny Sue's only son.I dont really know how I feel for him but the first day he saw me he ridiculed me, made fun of me, made me cry and smile at the same time, the day he fell on his knees and mumbled various emotions that felt within him and told me he wanted to spend his whole life with me I refused but to be honest I finally realized that I needed him too. To live with him until Im old, M body doesnt feel but my heart feel warm when ever my hyung is with me." Donghyuck cried and Mark just hugged him tight kissing his cheek.

"Mark what is all these!? You are in love with him?" Mr Lee stood up clearly frustrated with his son.

"You ruined my whole life by being nosey with my personal life. From studies to even my dresses you have a say. For once in your life please let me decide on my love life. I love him Dad, I just want him." Mark glared at his father who stared at his son and the boy on the wheel chair and then at his wife. She nodded sternly and he sighed.

"As long as I become a grandfather soon. At least before I die." Mr Lee smiled kissed Donghyucks forehead. "I know he sneaked out to go for sessions with you. But I never thought he'd fall in love with his patient." The man chuckled giving his future son in law a big hug. Donghyuck giggled feeling welcomed and happy.

"Dad you for real?" Mark gasped confused at his father.

"I threatened to give him a divorce if he didnt love my Hyuckie." Mrs Lee proudly informed the children who chuckled at the parents. After all Mr Lee wasnt a monster.

Marks parents left for their train of overseas meetings warning the older not fuck the innocent boy. Donghyuck squealed happily when he was taken to Marks room.

"Woah so neat. Omg your parents love me!" The red haired giggled swirling around in his chair.

"I love you." Mark unstrapped the gorgeous boy off his wheelchair as he carried him onto bed.

"Ummm your bed smells of you." The younger giggled softly.

"Do you even love me back on the first place? Obviously it would stupid rag doll. Its my bed." Mark rolled his eyes, getting up to take his coat off.

"Come closer meanie. Ish cold hyung." Donghyuck pouted at the handsome older.

"What? Bitch?" Mark unbuttoned his shirt buttons about to shower but he hovered over the beauty who gulped at the sight of those yummy bread.

"Come closer." The red head whispered huskily as Mark lowered himself on the boy.

Donghyuck closed his eyes as he pushed his plump lips onto Marks thin ones, he was more than sure that he fucking loved Mark for he was ready to die if Mr lee disapproved of them.

"I love you Hyung." Donghyuck mumbled onto the olders lips making the the CEO smirk.

"My baby." The handsome male peppered kisses all over the youngers face with flooding love.
"I love you. Omg I fell for my meanie bullie. Hmmph! Hmmph! Ahhaha." Donghyuck giggled when Mark tickled his neck and kissed it all over.

"Lets shower and then binge watch kdramas." Mark carried his boyfriend away to the bathroom.

"Hyung!!! Careful Omg!!" The younger drooled over the olders body but pouted when he knew deep down that he could never feel it.