15

"I've poisoned the tea!" A gorgeous silver head smirked making Mark and Chenle choke on the liquid.

"Bitch!" Renjun was about slap Taeyongs soul away but then remembered it was a wedding.

Mark's father seemed to love the beautiful boy more than his mother, he had personally taken his future son in law shopping alone, buying him everything he wanted and carrying him around like how Johnny would have done if he were alive.

"Papa in law why cant I see my hyung?" Donghyuck opened his mouth to take his food.

"Its bad luck to see your groom before getting married. You will see him in a few hours." Mr Lee kissed the red haired messy forehead fondly having grown very fomd of the little boy.

"Will I be a beautiful bride?" Donghyuck pouted at his father in law.

"You will outsmart everyone out there, My son is usually picky about choosing things but he straight on fell for you for those big eyes and radiant smile. You might not be able to move baby son but you will soon. Johnnys little Hae." Mr Lee squeezed the sniffling boy as he ruffled his hair and left with the empty bowls.

"He seems to like you more than your Mama in law." Ten came in chuckling.

"Mama!!!!" Donghyuck squealed as Ten came in to give his son one big ass hug. So did Irene.

Mark had been restless ever since they were seperated until the wedding. He couldnt wait to be married to his rag doll, his heart swelled at the thought of Donghyuck being forever his. The clocked was ticking and it was almost time to get dressed for the wedding. His friends fussed over him, he just remained silent with thoughts running on his mind.

"Ready?" Jaemin asked as he nodded and he left to stand at the alter waiting for the love of his life to come.

The growd gasped loudly when Ten wheeled a gorgeous angel down the isle. Dressed in a white tuxedo, Xiaojun on his lap holding flowers for him and his body curled came the freckled beauty. His smile so precious one could cry at how warm it felt.

"You look so gorgeous." Mark whispered when the wheelchair was made to face the groom in the black velvet tuxedo. Xiaojun giggled running off to his new mommy.

"You like it hyung?" The red haired smiled back his red hair styled and flawless.

"Very much baby sunshine." Mark fell on his knees as the vows began.

"I know you are broken to the core but Im willing to carry you in my heart forever through sickness and in health, poverty and wealth and until I breath my last, Donghyuck Sue do you take me Mark Lee to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Mark kissed the boys chubby cheek.

"I-I do." Donghyuck hiccuped softly.

"I thought my life would come to an end the day I faced the fatal accident, Yet you made me want to live a little longer, made me want to try a little harder and believe that no matter what I was loved somewhere deep down. I'm sorry I reject you at first, but now I dont ever want to let go of my Mark Lee. I want to keep being yours as we watch each other grow older in each others arms. I love you so much hyung, Will you take Me Donghyuck S" ue to be your lawfully wedded wife or husband?" Donghyuck made everyone start crying with his speech as Mark chuckled trying his best not to get caught shedding tears.

"I do baby." Said Mark as he was said to slip the wedding ring onto Donghyuck lifeless ring finger. The younger pouted not knowing how to make Mark wear his.

Jaemin made the beauty hold the ring inbetween his bunny like teeth as the older slipped his ring finger through. Everyone cheered but the bride pouted.

"My salivas on your finger now." Donghyuck bit his lips.

"Mine is gonna be on your body tonight." Mark winked at the younger making him blush and get all giddy.

When the newly weds were pronounced as husband abd wife their lips met slowly giving the chills for people who looked on. The wedding leaving an unforgettable memory on the minds of many.

"I still cant belive my idiot Simba fell in love with my patient. Like what did they see in each other?" Renjun roled his eyes.

"The fire, they were drawn to each other prolly. Look how they simply stare at like fuck!!" Jaemin screamed holding his heart.

"Yeah I know right. Long live them MarkHyuck." Chenle giggled at the newly weds.

"Mark....I'm yours." The younger squealed. "Hey why are you unstrapping me?" Donghyuck looked at Mark with confused doe eyes.

"We need to dance." Saying so his husband carried him like the bride he was as they swirled around laughing and having their own world.

That night the couple drove to their hotel suit to spend their wedding night in peace. Mark placed his wife on their neatly decorated bed with a smile.

"Why wasnt Jeno there?" The younger pouted at his husband who was stripping him naked.

"Junnie said he didnt want to attend it." Mark shrugged yawning.

"Oh. Mark what if I wasnt paralyzed on our wedding night?" The youngers eyes followed the older tiredly.

"I wouldnt be here talking, I'd probably slamming you down and tearing your ass apart but well you aint getting that shit." Mark removed his shirt as he crawled under the bed sheets.

"Why?" Donghyuck pouted blushing at the fact that the older was just in his boxers.

"Barbie you need to feel when we make love, And you will soon. Ima fix you you just wait." Mark hugged Donghyuck close to his chest as fatigue took over them.

"I love you bitch." The raven haired boy mumbled finally drifting off to an exhausted slumber. Donghyuck smiled kissing the bare chest of his now husband as they fell asleep in each others arms under the sheets.