.3.

Though a stretch of wealth spread before the eyes of the boy in the wheelchair, nothing felt like it could do anything that would change his life, he stared at his mother who helped his new doctor whose name he didn't know or even who it was, the slap still stung but what can he do but bare the plight and brunt of that accident he caused four years ago, he wasn't even able to feel himself, a fucking wimp just like how his new doctor had called him. Yet a little hope hung at the back of his heart that when Jeno came home from university he would still take him as he is and love him like always. He missed him so much but neither was he able to text his lover no have a normal conversation for he feared he might disclose his secret.

"I wont drink it! Its bitter!" Donghyuck screamed at the maids making a racket. A slap fell on his soft chubby cheek.

"Raising your voice I see?" Mark entered the room in a white tuxedo as he flicked his fingers and everyone left the room.

"Why are you even here!?" Donghyuck pouted at his new doctor.

"I heard your so called boyfriend is coming from New York. Dont you want to deck up for him?" Mark lifted the boy who never weighed more than a few kilos as he took him to the bathroom to be washed and cleaned.

"Jeno. Is a darling unlike you. Hmmph! He loves me so much. He promised me that he would marry me when he gets back." Donghyuck stuck his tongue out at the raven haired handsome man.

"True love would be revealed when he accepts you for who you are. Even if that meant being in a wheelchair with a paralyzed body. Well good luck." Said the older. Donghyuck paid those words no heed, for he was sure his Nojam loved him just as he did when he left.

Donghyuck was dressed, tied to his chair, make up shimmering on his face and his hair style. Mark couldnt help fake coughing at how gorgeous the boy looked. Yet he was not the type to give complements.

"Mama! How do I look?" The red haired boy squealed at Ten.

"Gorgeous as always honey. He's going to melt." Ten seal clapped.

The whole afternoon Donghyuck could only speak of Jeno, Mark was a good listener even though he found it quite very annoying. It was clear that the younger boy felt lonely among so many people even though he had so much to dwell upon, perhaps a person or something that was close to his heart. Mark only stared into those big doe like eyes that carried universes he never knew of, such innocence deserved the world.

"W-What's your name? How do I call you?" Donghyuck smiled forgetting the slaps he had been rewarded previously.

"Mark Lee, 21 so you better call me hyung." Mark scribbled something on his notepad, "Why are your legs curled?" The older frowned as he made those legs that were slender than a dolls could ever be straight.

"Hyung why did you do that?" Donghyuck whispered.

"If you keep having your legs like this you would not be able to walk ever if you ever recover. The bones would settle into the shape. Got it?" The older sighed getting of the couch.

"Mark can you get Hyuck ? Jeno is here." Ten popped his head inside as the younger boy squealed, Mark wheeled him towards his own personal living room.

Jeno was a blonde with the most sweetest eye smile anyone could ever have, He sat with his legs crossed, chatting with Irene about someone who he thought was her back in New York. He seemed excited, as if he were going to see the whole universe, Mark had to admit that the little idiot certainly had a great taste on men. He wasn't stupid as he sounded. Suddenly the older felt his heart clench, he didn't want this fat boy to get hurt but he still pushed the boys wheelchair into the room. 

"Jeno!!!" Donghyucks voice wasnt broken like his body, It still seemed full of life and vibrant, Yet not everyone accepted the harsh truth of the boy. 

Jeno's parents gasped at the gorgeous boy boy they once knew, Donghyuck's legs had curled again for he had no control over his body, his smile faded once Jeno's tea cup crashed on the floor. The body looked like he saw a ghost. The blonde made his way towards the beauty, the whole situation silent and awfully slow. 

"H-Hyuckie? What happened to you?" Jeno thought a million times to even touch the boy.

"I got paralyzed in an accident Nojam. I'm sorry." Donghyuck whispered but Jeno took steps away from him.

"I came here to ask your hand in marriage!? What have you become! No No No I don't want you............. I'm scard...........What happened to you?" Jeno lost his mind finding that his lover was a broken doll right now.

 "How can a doll on a wheelchair be my sons wife? How is he going to have babies? Are you kidding us Mrs Sue? What do we look like? A laughing stock?" Jeno's mother started making a fiasco.

"Mom stop it!!!" Screamed Jeno as he dragged his parents away from the house needing time to process everything that unveiled before him.

Donghyuck wheeled himself into his room, he started screaming and crying worring everyone including Mark. The older slapped the boys cheek as he wiped the tears away from the red haired boys face and gestured everyone to leave. Taking wet wipes that would wipe away the make he wiped off the boys face.

"Maybe he needs time, So lets let him be okay? Though you wear diapers like a fat baby you are an idiot...." Mark just made Donghyuck blush so much the younger snarled at him.

"I dont wear diapers!!! You are mean!! I'm hurt! Everyone hates me! I'm usless." The red head went on but the older closed his mouth.

"Hush, Or I'll slap you." Mark growled.