11

Have you ever wondered how it feels like to loose ones self or feel loney in a crowded place? Well Mark felt that way, he was always the one walking his friends down the isle and now he did walk Jaemin down too. It was risky to marry a man with a baby but well Xiaojun deserved a Mommy. Though Lucas was just giving his orphaned son a mother perhaps one day he would fall in love with Jaemin. They never know anyways.

"Mark?" Jaemin whispered smiling at the giant waiting for him at the alter.

"Hmm?" The older hummed looking around.

"Thank you." Jaemin smiled up at him sweetly as Mark gave him to Lucas.

At school they teased Jaemin and Renjun to one day end up together, to have babies and be happy but lady Karma seemed to have other plans, Mark smiled at Lucas as the vows began, maybe just maybe this was what they wanted.

"Hyung!" Chenle's arms wrapped around his waist making him chuckled softly.

"Hi there dolphin. Looking pretty as always I see?" Mark ruffled the boys hair with fondness at its peak.

"You love Donghyuck dont you?" Chenle wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up! Who would love him? Freaky rag doll on a wheelchair." Scoffed the raven haired man rolling his eyes at the blondie.

"You cant lie to your son!" Chenle gasped skipping after Mark who tried to avoid him.

"I disown your ass. Now off you go or Ima fry you for Renjuns dinner." Mark deadpanned at the boy.

"In denial I see? Junnie usually haves me for dinner. So I dont mind." Chenle giggled sticking his tongue out at the older as he ran off.

The wedding was beautiful indeed, funny how everyone of them were now grown up and getting married. Driving home after the dinner Mark fell flat, on his bed quite exhausted and drained out. Did he really love Donghyuck? He wasnt sure anymore.

"Son? Where are you off too?" Mr Lee blocked his sons way.

"Work where else have I been going for the last three years Dad?" Mark rolled his eyes at his father, He hated him at times.

"We need to talk about your marriage." The man informed his son.

"I'm 21, I'll marry when I want and who I want. Stay out of my personal life!" Mark shouted at the man as he stomped out of the house.

Mark hated everything, specially himself for not being able to fight for the boy he had begun to catch feelings for, He had been avoiding people, in general everyone associated with Donghyuck, he had enough. His workload seemed to make him forget but somewhere deep below the depths of his cold heart he knew that Barbie Doll of his meant so much to him.

"Sir Renjun is here." Mark secerertery informed him as Renjun sure walked in with a frown.

"Why wont you come see him? You were the best student in our class, the best Physchiarist to ever be put out then why didnt you even do a session with him? He's screaming his head off that I'm afraid he would loose his voice!" Renjun growled at his bestfriend.

"So? Why should I care? I dont give a fuck okay. Just leave me alone." The raven haired boy groaned at his Chinese buddy.

"Mark he wants to see you! Why wont just come to see him. Please. Just for a five minutes. And then its done. You know he's stubborn." The doctor pleaded at Mark but Mark only stockly refused to come with Renjun no matter might come.

Donghyuck screamed and screamed crying like a boy who lost his way home, he couldnt move about, neither could he run towards what he wanted. Why wasnt Mark coming to see him? Did he hate him so much already? Two months had gone by and the man had not even checked on him. Was that all? It it all end when he rejected the proposal?

"Honey dont cry so much. Please whats wrong?" Ten tried to give the boy to eat or atleast drink his medicines but the red head only screamed. He often blacked out and was given energy through a UV bottle. Ten had never been so afraid in life after the accident.

"Hyuck omg relax! Whats wrong with you!?" Renjun ran in just in time. The boy was wheeling around crying his nose pink with all the sniffling he was doing.

"H-Hyung. Why isnt Hyung c-coming?" Donghyuck hiccuped his plump lips trembling.

"Mark is never coming Donghyuck stop it! Why are you so fucking concerned about him!?" Renjun shouted at the gorgeoua red head boy.

"Hyung.....Please then t-take me to him." The younger begged the older boy and his mother to take him to his hyung.

"Hey Dolly.....Missed me?" A voice made Donghyucks breath hitch and his crying stop as he wheeled himself towards Marks tall figure.

"H-Hyung? Why did you leave me? Why did you never come again?" Donghyucks voice turned all babish. Mark fell on his knees before the boy whose arms were limp on his lap and his flawless legs curled to a side.

"I'm sorry." Mark whispered his small but strong arms feeling the arms that felt nothing. He looked up at how devastated Donghyuck looked.

"S-So wont y-you ever ask me a-again? I was stupid back then and I said I wont! J-Jeno left.......He told me I...." Donghyuck hiccuped staring at Marks picture perfect face.

The olders arm sneaked behind the beautys neck as he lifted himself higher and smashed their lips together, Renjun gasped finally getting what his bestfriend had been mumbling about. And the reason behind Donghyucks actions. They were in love with each other, thats why Jeno had left that day. Marks arms felt the lifeless body of the boy, their lips so soft against each other.

"I love you Donghyuck." Mark whispered against those plump yummy lips as he latched their lips against one another again.