4

"What!? Jeno ran off like a fucking coward? Seriously? I'm going to beat him to death." Renjun was obviously mad at the blonde for hurting his sweet patient.

"Yeah. How are you guys doing?" Mark applied the ointments on Donghyuck's legs as he the later had finally fallen asleep after crying so much.

"Well good I guess, Chenle is really happy." Renjun smiled at the boy sleeping next to him half naked and spotted. "We kinda did it. Haha." The boy chuckled.

"Congrats! You be having fun while Im stuck with a barbie doll here. Hmmph! No fair!" Mark covered Donghyuck legs as he started on loosening up the boys stiff waist muscles.

"Fall in love, Get married but not with Jaemin. That dummy. There a hundreds of people out there who wants to marry you." Chuckled the Chinese on the other line.

"Not interested really. By the way I'll hang up. I need to get him awake for his medicines. See you soon idiot." Saying so Mark hung up the call as he gasped with fear when two big beady eyes blinked at him.

"Are you a pervert too?" Donghyuck innocently whispered.

"No bitch. I'm your doctor. As if I'd like someone like you." Mark scoffed lifted the boy by the under shoulders.

"Stop wiggling me! Hyung!" The younger whined when the doctor just couldnt stop playing with his lifeless body.

"How long has it been since you went out?" The older placed the boy in warm water until he got his medicines and dresses.

"Umm months? Like I do go out with Mama for check ups. Does that count?" Donghyuck was slipping into the water.

"No. Now come lets change your diapers and sneak out." Mark carried the younger to get dressed.

With the help of Irene, Donghyuck was dressed and taken down stairs into the sunlight. The boy forget Jeno for a moment as he squealed at Marks Audi.

"Where are you talking him?" Ten freaked out but Mark unbuckled the boy and placed him on the passenger seat. Strapping him onto it.

"Somewhere stay out of my job Ten." Mark hissed as he wore his sunglasses and got into the drivers seat. They zoomed off giving the mother a heartattack for the wheelchair was left behind.

"My wheelchair?" Donghyuck pouted looking down feeling helpless.

"Let that be, Where do you want to go?" Mark looked definitly hot with shirt sleeves folded and driving with one arm.

"U-Umm N-Namsan tower?" The boys eyes filled with tears as he looked up at the doctor.

Namsan held all the answers to his situation, the things he lost, the memories he wanted to cherish, the reason why his life was ruined, well he believed he was the reason for everything.

"Was that the place you lost yourself?" Mark halted the care earning a broken nod.

"Y-Yeah." Whispered Donghyuck.

"Hmmm lets go somewhere that makes you feel better." Mark drove the other way.

The day Mark carried his patient like a bride from dawn to dusk, he made the boy see what he deserved to see, though Donghyuck didnt feel the grass under his feet he knew it felt heavenly. Mark snapped at him most of the time and was pretty rude, he even purposely forgot to give the boy his medicines.

"Look how sweet they are?" A girl whispered at the back of them.

"Stop blushing will you idiot?" Mark rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms tightly around the boys waist.

"But...." A fingers was placed on the boys plump soft lips.

"I dont want my father finding I was loitering with a rag doll like you." Snapped at the boy making him pout. They took their ice creams and went into the car.

"I'm sorry." Donghyuck whispered opening his mouth for the spoon of ice cream.

"Hush now." Mark sighed feeding the boy who couldnt feed himself.

"Wont you ask me how I met with the accident?" The red haired mumbled licking his lips like a baby dear.

"Not in a mood. Eat up I'm late for a meeting." Mark lied but he was dying to know what really happened to his gorgeous piece of art. Wait what?

Donghyuck was carried back home and prepared for the night, the boy was placed on his wheelchair for dinner but his medicines werent given.

"Do you hate me so much that you want me to die? Why wont you give me my medicines?" The boy whispered following his handsome doctor.

"You arent mentally ill Donghyuck, Renjun never mentioned that you were, he wanted me to be with you, help you and be your friend when he was gone. You are perfectly alright but if you keep hiding why this happen I cant help you." The older unbuckled the boy as he placed him on the bed starting his the daily dose of massaging the boys stiff muscles. Donghyuck remain silent for a very long time until his doctor did what he was doing.

"Do you feel it when I touch your neck?" Mark mumbled as a soft nod was given. "Hmm. Okay thats good I guess. So I'll be back in the morning again." Saying so he tried to leave but the soft sniffling made him turn back.

"L-Lift me up." Donghyuck whispered, and he was by the older.

"Its past your sleeping time bitch." The older held the boys waist with a sigh as he roled his eyes pretending not to care at all.

"I-I was seventeen....." Donghyuck drew in a difficult breath.

"Hush its okay you dont have to tell me. Save that for later." Mark panicked at the boys condition.

"I was seventeen and I-I was gifted with a n-new car....." With that Donghyucks head fell on Marks chest as the boy seemed to have blacked out do to the pressure that the memory gave him. The impact it left behind was saddening that it crushed the youngers heart to bits. Mark wanted to push the beauty away but fell asleep next to the boy instead.