16

Donghyuck watched the movie 'Me before you' play on Netflix the next day of the honeymoon. Mark had placed him on bed and left to finish a quick meeting. He pouted waiting for his husband sweet to come home yet he scoffed for what difference would it make even if Mark was present on their honeymoon? This past seven months that he spent with that black haired man make him want to be alive again.

"Coward." Donghyuck growled at the TV.

Mark walked in pretty exhausted by the meeting, yet he loosened his tie and crawled over Donghyucks body, kissing the boys nose to get his sleepy attention.

"Hyung?" Donghyuck yawned so cutely the older melted.

"Buck up wifey we have a party to attend." Mark sat on the red haired boys waist carefully not to crush the lifeless body part.

"I dont wanna. They would just give me weird looks. Do we have to spend time at party's on our honeymoon? Cant we just enjoy Bali? Oh wait we cant enjoy, I dont have a body. Pathetic. I should have died like that guy in Me before you." The younger pouted, the older chuckled kissing his wifes neck as he stood up to go shower.

"Renjun met Chenle two months before their marriage, it was a co incident their parents had them both on a blind date. Sometimes love doesn't always have be age old for us to be married. You can be in pieces and I'll still be in love with you." Saying so Mark went to shower.

The gorgeous beauty sighed, biting his lips, waiting for his lover to come clean him up, did he deserve Mark in anyway? No, It was a definite no. A boy who was certainly broken to the core didn't deserve a man with so many dreams. He suddenly missed his father so much, If only he had not dragged his father out that day his Daddy wouldn't have died and he would still be in prefect condition. Mark came out, as he started cleaning and dressing Donghyuck up, the younger drooled over the flawless body that the older had, oh how bad he wanted to kiss and feel it but sadly dreams were only meant for dreaming.

"Mark what are you making me wear?" Donghyuck screamed when his husband pulled on a tight ripped pair of jeans and a loose soft pink shirt  on the boy.

"Shut up fat ass." Mark hissed carrying the boy to car and strapping him onto the passenger seat. After a while Mark jogged by in a white shirt and leather jacket, hot.

"Why you mean to me?" The younger pouted when the car drove off into the forming darkness, Mark stayed quiet until they they reached the venue. He didn't even smile when Donghyuck kissed his cheek while he was carried to his wheelchair.

"Why are you mad?" The younger whispered gasping at how large the place was, it screamed of extravagance, the people gave him looks making feel lost and small.

"Stay here, Don't move or go anywhere, I'll be right back." Mark mumbled running upstairs to have a quick meeting with one of his clients.

Though the younger was gorgeous, he lacked on his physical appearance, he pouted looking around trying to avoid people staring at him like he were pathetic, he wheeled closer to where Mark had left to, he suddenly felt like he wanted to runaway and never be found.

"Pathetic to have such beauty but not being able to use that body." An older lady scoffed at the boy who was about to burst out crying.

"Oh Grandma look he seems to married. I wonder he it is?" The little girl next to the lady giggled, she tip toed towards the boy and placed a flower on his hair. "Grandma is always mean,  You look beautiful." She whispered running off with a soft smile.

Everyone started whispering about Donghyuck but silence when they saw their host and Mark descend the stairs, She was beautiful like those Angels out of heaven, her red dress trailed along the stairs but Mark smiled bright when he saw his fat ass pouting. The  older walked through the crowd picking up a strawberry on his way as he made the younger eat it.

"Hey I'm sorry. I took long and I'm not mad silly." Mark fell on his knees frowning when he saw his sunshine sniffling.

"Idiot, Everyone's making me feel weird." Donghyuck looked at the man he loved so much.Mark smiled wiping those tears a she cupped his wife's cheeks and kissed Donghyuck full on his lips.

"Thats the way you think. Thats why I was mad. Now smile." The older squeezed the stubby palms and kissed the younger boys neck.

"Pudu is sorry." Donghyuck pouted. Mark smiled standing up to face the beautiful girl.

"Herin this is my wife I couldnt stop talking about." Mark pointed at the gorgeous boy who smiled radiently at the girl. She smiled back aswell.

That night Donghyuck wasnt right in his heart or mind. The feeling of being incomplete hit him hard, was he being too selfish? Mark unstrapped him, stripping him to dress him up for the night. It was nothing like a honeymoon but a babysitting visit.

"Hyung you should have married Herin." Donghyuck whispered softly. The older carried the boy to bed placing him inbetween his legs. "She's gorgeous, has a sexy body, beautiful....and all...she can bare you babies..." The younger bit his lips as tears fell on down his chubby cheeks.

"My fat ass, she can be all that and much more but she can never be you. She can never be my Donghyuck. Btw way your butt looks like steam buns.......Can I bite them?" Mark lifted Donghyuck up and whistled at the soft naked butt.

"I wont feel it and stop it pervert." The younger boy blushed so dark he bit his tongue.

"I'm your legal husband. I have all the rights on you. And.....I love you." Mark whispered hugging the boys naked body.

"You can.....I love you too hyung." The younger puckered his lips as their lips connected.