17

"Taeyong are you sure you can do it? Okay then I'll bring him over when we come back. Yup! See ya! Love you!" Mark cut the call as he sighed ruffling his hair. Donghyuck pouted at his husband, was it selfish to want all your mans attention on you?

"I wish I died." Donghyuck grumbled feeling helpless on bed, he was naked under the sheets since Mark had not dressed him up the previous night.

"Why?" Mark pushed the sheets away as he crawled over his barbie doll in just boxers and damp hair.

"You are more interested in other shit." The younger bit her lips. The older smirked lowering himself onto his dolls body.

"Someones jealous." Mark chuckled at the younger who glared at him.

"So? I love you so I obviously will be!? I want to kill all those filthy girls drooling over my hyung." Donghyuck snarled making Mark really emotional but he didnt wanna show it.

"Awwe sunshine, My steam bun." Mark kissed those plump lips shutting the boy up before he could say anything.

Donghyuck kissed back blushing furiously, he loved how he felt when Mark kissed him, his insides burned with butterflies fluttering and the whole zoo stampeeding. He couldnt feel Marks small yet strong arms feel him around but he felt the love seep through his lifeless limbs. Marks lips left his with a bounce as his teeth playfully bit him down his jaw, the feel made him want to curl but he couldnt. He bit his lips when those fine teeth sunk in, sucking his virgin skin blue.

"M-Markk..." Donghyuck bit lips squeezing his eyes shut. Suddenly he felt thankful that he was able to feel on his neck.

"Hmm? You know? There was this boy in kindergarten, who hit me for accidently kissing his cheek. Ever since then I never kissed anyone, I was afraid." The older chuckled biting into the right side of the youngers neck now.

"I wish I could lift my arm to slap you for kissing my cheek." Donghyuck whispered with a mumble.

"What do you mean?" Mark licked his lips with a cute confused action.

"I think I had a crush on you. So you are Markurie? My long lost crush but hyung why did you leave all of a sudden?" Donghyuck smiled at the older.

"Ahh my dad had to move to Canada so well we tagged along. Aish I cant believe my bullue who was younger than me is my wife now." The older kissed Donghyuck all over the face.

"But you never saw me before the accident hyung. You would have loved that boy more I guess. Even Jeno loved him more." Said the red haired boy.

"If you are still hung over Jeno then why did you fucking marry me!? You should have just let him do the things I d......" Donghyuck shut the older up with a kiss.

"Im not. I love you, You made me want to live, I really love you but I want to be able to give you the warmth you give me too." Donghyuck felt his tears slip down the edge of his big doe eyes.

"You know fatass, You are one big silly bear." Mark closed the youngers mouth as he bit into the boys already bruised neck.

Mark bit and sucked the boy around his neck so much that he couldnt stop moaning through the olders fingers. Donghyucks spine was crushed in the accident leaving him paralyzed forever yet something in the way Mark touched him made him move his left palm, grabbing the olders bare waist in fragile tightness.

"Hyuckie you moved your palm! Gosh!! Donghyuck you freaking moved that dead palm!" Mark sat back screaming as Donghyuck looked shocked at himself. His arm was still lifeless yet his fingers held the olders waist. It slipped down though, Mark laced his arms with the youngers trying his best not to end up crying like an emotional freak.

"Hyung! We should show Mama!" Donghyuck screamed happily.

"Not yet! Let me have my moment with my bitch." Mark chuckled grabbing a boxer and pulling it up the youngers glories.
"Hyung!!!" Whined little hyuckie but he was spooned by his husband.

"Very soon you will walk. You will be back to being you." Mark caressed the youngers bouncy round tummy as he kissed the chubby cheek.

"What if I dont? Will you still love me?" Donghyuck whispered head resting on the olders bicep.

"Without a doubt. Watch me get you pregnant 11 times." Mark teased the younger making the beauty blush.

"Thats so much!" The golden skinned boy giggled.

"So? We must have a kindergarten of our own. I love your skin, your eyes, You being a rag doll so I can pamper you all my life." The older snuggled with younger.

"Cant believe you were the idiot from seven months earlier. Pudu loves this Simba." The younger baby voiced.

"Simba loves pudu too. Aish look what you make me do. Ahh being cheesy is embrasessing." Mark chuckled ruffling his hair.

"You have a great body." Donghyuck pouted, "Hyung? Will you Pudu swear that you leave this paralyzed pudu ever? Even if other girls and boys are great than me?" The younger made puppy eyes, Mark kissed him on the lips with a smile.

"Like I said. They can never be you and Pudu swear I wont leave your steam buns of a bouncy ass." He teased again making the younger whine.

"I wish Papa was alive to see you. He would be proud of me to have you. I also wish Jeno finds someone." The younger yawned feeling sleepy and exhausted.

"Yes.....Hey dont sleep....We just woke up!" Mark sat up with the younger, Donghyucks eyes barely opened his neck filled with hickeys.

"Pudu nap....." Donghyuck spoke in a pout.

"I will you fuck you senseless." Mark warned.

"Go ahead, I wont feel it anyways.....Geez that hurts." Sniffled the younger.

"Oh Baby! I'll fuck you everyday when you start walking." Replied Mark with a wink.

"Aish! Fine I'm awake but can we sleep a wittle more? Pleath?" With that the younger fell asleep on his husbands hard yet comfortable chest.