03.

Its 11:30 in the evening yet i'm still here at Tzu's house, We're talking about the things we like and the things we wanna do.

"so,do you have a boyfriend Sana?"he asked,i shook my head and he chuckled.

"you're kind and beautiful but you don't have a lover?that's nice"he said and smiled, its nice to see him smiling when i'm the reason, to be honest.

"hmm,i'm not ready for relationships tho"i said and chuckled, he stared at me for a while again.

"can i ask a question?"i said,he smiled again and nodded.

"is the rumors true that you brought girls every single night here?"i asked,he sighed.

"i'm so fucked up to those who spreads that false news,it ruins my profile for being a Chou"he said and i just nodded.

"i don't do romance"he added causing me to look at him,he has those cold eyes staring at me the whole time.

"come again?"i asked,he chuckled sexily.

"i said,i don't do romance"he said.

"Who is the real you?"i asked,he sat closer to me.

"there's two versions of me,this one and the other one you won't ever understand"he said so i gulped,he's serious.

"since that scenario happened,there's a duality of me"he added,then stood up.

He went near the big glass which shows the city lights,i went closer to him and suddenly, he wrapped his arms on my waist.

"mind if you spilled something to me?"i asked,he sighed and nodded.

"if i spilled something bad,would you stay away?"he asked,i just shook my head.

"okay,i killed someone accidentally".

i looked at him with wide eyes.

"and it was my ex lover Elkie, i loved her so much but one day she told me we're over so i got mad and shot her, her and her new lover"he said,i gulped.

He really is scary.

"its not just one nightmare,but two"..

"my dad was killed in front of me, there were guys who shot him alternately, i saw how my dad pleaded for me to live"..

A tear scaped in his eye but he was fast to wipe it, i caressed his back and he breathed heavily.

"my madness showed up everytime i'm pissed, so i trained myself to calm down everytime coz i don't want another nightmare to come"he said,i looked at him with hooded eyes.

I hugged him tightly causing him to gasp, he was not expecting what i did.

"those nightmare's will end soon Tzu, trust me"i said sincerely.

"thanks,Ms.Minatozaki"he said so i pulled away, i cupped his cheeks and stared at him in the eyes.

"just call me Sana"i said and let go, i yawned and stretched my arms.

He chuckled.

"let's take you home"he said and offered his hand, i smiled and took it willingly.

We went outside the building and drove his car to my address,i went out of the car and he suddenly kissed my forehead.

I froze in my place,i looked at him while smiling foolishly. I can feel butterflies flying all around on my stomach.

"don't forget the photoshoot tomorrow Sana,i'll wait for your call and meet you again"he said and went inside the car, i smiled and nodded.

"goodnight Sana"he said and left me alone infront of the door, i smiled foolishly while walking through the door.

I opened the door and saw my dorm mates while smirking, i raised my brow.

"what?"i asked.

"you fucker,you said you want to stay away from Chou Tzuyu"Momo said with a grin on her lips, i gulped.

"we saw everything"Mina said and chuckled.

"whatever"i said and walked between them, i went inside my room and slumped myself again on the bed.

I smiled when i remember those moments with Chou Tzuyu earlier, He indeed is scary.

I closed my eyes and slept that quick.