04.

Tzuyu's POV

I wear a best suit i have on my closet, i need to look much better because i'll be having a photoshoot today.

beep beep beep!

From: Sana

i'm here at the venue, see you!

i smiled.

To: Sana

i'll be there Ms.Minatozaki, wait for me

i put down my phone and went on my car, i drove through the venue and breathed heavily.

"Mr.Chou"i heard Sana's voice, i smiled and faced her but it faded away when i saw her with a guy.

I showed them a plain aura, She raised her brow and cleared her throat.

"this is mark, he's the photographer"she said and i just nodded, our eyes met but she quickly looked away.

We went inside and i breathed heavily before looking directly at the camera, i wasn't even smiling at all.

"can you please show a smile Mr.Chou?" mark asked but i didn't obeyed, i was just staring at sana the whole shoot.

Her curves, Her face, Everything about her is making me crave for her even more.

She's with her friend, They're whispering things while looking at me intently, Our eyes was glued to each other.

The shoot ended, i fixed myself and take a look at my wrist watch. Its almost time.

"Sana"i called, She approached me with a smile. I gasped when she suddenly tiptoed and wiped the sweat that's been falling on my head.

I smiled, "thanks".

"no worries"she said, i sighed and clenched my fist.

"can i take you out?"i said and she look at me with wide eyes, i thought she'll disagree but good thing she didn't.

I took her to a cafe to have some coffee and of course, to know her much more.

We sat on the table near the window, At this view, She looks so intense. She looks totally great.

The coffee came and we both took our own cups, we smiled and then it went awkward again and again.

"so tell me about yourself"i said, she looked at me and nodded.

She put down her cup and bit her lower lip, My eyes widened, damn she looks so fucking seductive.

"i'm japanese and i moved here to continue studies with my bestfriends, its hard living without my love ones on my side but good thing i have Momo and Mina."she said, i raised my brow.

"who are they?"i asked.

"Hmm Myoui Mina and Hirai Momo, i heard that Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun are working on your company right? its their boyfriends"she said and take a sip on her coffee, i almost spit my coffee.

THOSE TWO CRACKHEADS DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME THAT THEY'RE IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP?!!

"they're my trustable friends"i said and wiped my lips using a tissue, she nodded.

"please do come to my house when you're bored"i said and she looked at me, she nodded.

Why the hell she's quiet? i want that bubbly Sana back.

"you look so gloomy today, what's wrong?"i asked, she looked at me and shook her head.

"i can be your crying shoulder Sana, i'm here"i said, her eyes are getting teary as she stared at me.

I offered my handkerchief to her and she took it, She wiped her tears infront of me.

My heart is hard as rock but what did this girl did to me? She made it soft once again.