15.

WARNING
SPG HOY!

Tzuyu kissed Sana hungrily and lay her down on the bed, he pinned her hands on top of her head so that, Sana can't escape on his touch.

He stared at the goddess infront of him, he pulled Sana's shorts along with her underwear, leaving her barely naked.

He took off his polo and threw it anywhere, he unzipped his pants and Sana's eyes widened. She already saw how big Tzuyu's shaft is but she's still amaze.

"i dare you to do this for me"Tzuyu said causing Sana to gulp, she went closer to Tzuyu's crotch.

She pulled down Tzuyu's boxers causing a hard-thick shaft sprung free, Sana held the shaft and stroke it up and down.

Tzuyu closed his eyes tight and breathed heavily, Sana sucked the tip causing Tzuyu to threw his head back.

Minutes later, Sana engulfed Tzuyu's length and it made Tzuyu moan much more. He's been pleasured so good by this beautiful girl named Minatozaki Sana.

Suddenly, the tip hits the back of Sana's throat causing him to let out a deep yell.

He let his juices out inside Sana's mouth, Sana swallowed everything and let out a big sigh.

"not bad for a first timer" Tzuyu said and pushed Sana on the bed, he tied Sana's hands using the rope on the side post of the bed.

He positioned himself between Sana's legs, he aimed his shaft and inserted it inside Sana causing her to yelp, he buried it so good inside her.

He can feel that Sana is getting tighter at the moment so he picked up the pace, he pounded inside Sana mercilessly.

"oh god!!"Sana moaned out loud and threw her head back because she's been banged so good by Tzuyu.

"damn, so tight"Tzuyu said and pounded to her more, Sana could only moan that time. Tzuyu is being wild and impatient.

She can't even grab the sheets because her hands are tied. Suddenly, Tzuyu hits her g-spot causing her to scream.

"i'm cumming~" Sana said while closing her eyes tight.

"me too hah~"Tzuyu responded and went faster than ever, the bed is creaking because of Tzuyu's wild thrusts.

"please, cum inside me~"Sana said, Tzuyu widened his eyes and slowed his thrust for a bit.

"N-no, i can't do that"Tzuyu said.

"please~"Sana begged, Tzuyu can't think straight anymore, Sana is really hard to resist.

Tzuyu thrusted fast again and Sana reached her high while Tzuyu sprayed his cum inside Sana.

They panted and moaned when they felt their juices mixing, Sana smiled to Tzuyu.

He untied Sana's hands and carried her in his arms, Sana snuggled on Tzuyu's next and closed her eyes.

She's tired and sore.

Tzuyu lay her down on the bedroom's bed, he lay down beside her and pulled the comforter to cover their naked bodies.

"thankyou Sana"he said, Sana smiled again.

"its nothing"she said and face her back to Tzuyu, from this view, Tzuyu still find Sana so sexy and seductive.

Tzuyu wrapped his arm around Sana's waist and pull her closer, Sana can feel Tzuyu's breathe on her neck.

Sana thought they were going to sleep because of the steamy scenario that happened a while ago but she's wrong.

Tzuyu's shaft hits Sana's slit, her eyes widened when Tzuyu suddenly inserted his shaft inside.

Sana let out a loud moan when Tzuyu thrust fast again inside her, their position was complicated but it felt good tho.

When they reached their high, Tzuyu hugged Sana tight and kissed her forehead.

"i'm sorry baby, i'm sorry"he said and caressed Sana's hair.

But he was confuse when Sana didn't gave him a response, he look at her face and found out that she was already asleep.

He smiled and pecked Sana's lips, he hugged her closer and drifted to sleep.