09.

"damn girl, we'll be graduating next month!"Momo said with excitement in her words, Mina was clapping her hands with a smile.

I smiled at them and hugged them tight.

"we made it!"i said, my visions become blurry because tears began falling in my eyes, they chuckled and wiped it.

"aww stop being a crybaby, Sana unnie"Mina said, i laughed.

"Sana unnie?? HAHAHAHA"i looked so crazy because i'm laughing while tears in my eyes, Mina widened her eyes.

"i mean Sana"she said and cleared her throat, i tapped her head and smiled.

"me and momo will be always your unnie no matter what happens Mina"i said, she smiled and teared up.

She hugged us while sobbing, this is the time we saw our baby crying with us again. Its been a long time since we saw her crying tho.

"Guys"Momo said, we looked at her.

"will you still accept me when i spilled something very private?"she asked.

"of course unnie"Mina said while wiping her tears with a smile, Mina's answer is my answer too.

She sighed heavily.

"i'm pregnant"she said and looked down, me and Mina looked at each other with wide eyes.

"NANIIII????!!!!"we exclaimed, Momo chuckled.

"Dahyun is the father so..no worries"she proudly said and caressed her tummy, we sighed.

"we still accept you unnie and we're happy for you but when did this happen?"Mina asked and raised her brow.

"hmm something happened between us when we go on the bar, Sana saw us on the couch that time"she said, We chuckled.

"i hope Dahyun Oppa will take care of you well"Mina said, Momo smiled.

"He will, me and our baby"she said and caressed her tummy, we smiled.

We continued to talk with different topics, we are laughing hard at the living room when Momo said something cheesy.

Suddenly, my phone ringed and saw that Tzu is calling me. I excused myself and answered it.

"yes tzu?"..

"where are you?"...

"at home, why?"...

"i'll pick you up"...

"why??"...

"i miss you"...

i chuckled bitterly.

"oh?"..

"wait for me Sana"...

He hanged the call.

"tzuyu's gonna pick me up right now, i need to go"i said but they stopped me in process.

"you're going to wear that?"Mina asked while eyeing me from head to toes.

"why?"i asked.

I forgot, i'm wearing a baggy shirt and shorts. I was about to go to my room but i heard a car's horn so i just went outside to see him.

He was resting his back on the car's door while looking at the sky, it was getting darker.

"hi"i greeted with a smile, he looked at me and smiled foolishly.

"hi babygirl"he said and walked closer to kiss my forehead, i blushed and looked down.

He chuckled and opened the car door for me, i smiled and went inside. He started the car and we reached his house.

"you'll stay here tonight"he said, my eyes went wide.

"what?! I don't even have pajamas here tzu"i said and stood up, he walked closer to me and cupped my cheeks.

He leaned closer to my ear.

"you won't be needing that tonight~"he said, i looked at him and gulped.

He was smirking, i'm in trouble.

---
i think i need to spill you guys a bucket of holy water on the next chap HAHAHA.

p.s. DaddyTzu ahead.