20.

Tzuyu opened his eyes as the sunlight hits his face, he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

It was 7 in the morning yet he's so sleepy because something happened earlier in the dawn.

Sana was sleeping peacefully beside him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

Sana groaned and faced him, she opened her eyes and saw Tzuyu smiling, showing her a dimple filled smile.

Sana smiled and pecked Sana on the lips, they smiled and cuddled.

"you have work today right?"Sana asked.

"i can skip work if you want me to stay"Tzuyu answered, Sana chuckled and shook her head.

"go to work, i'll stay here"Sana said and stood up, Tzuyu prepared his things for work.

Sana cooked something and Tzuyu eat it happily, its a little bit salty but he knows Sana put effort on this.

"how was it?"Sana asked, Tzuyu smiled and showed her a thumbs up.

Sana chuckled and gave him too.

Tzuyu take a bath and put on his suit, Sana noticed that Tzuyu is having trouble fixing his tie so she held him.

They look like Husband and Wife.

"time to work hard today"Sana said and kissed Tzuyu on the cheek, Tzuyu smiled and kissed Sana's forehead instead of her lips since its much sweeter than usual.

Tzuyu went off and Sana was all alone in their house, She sighed and sat on the couch. She smiled and stood up again, ready to clean the house.

She tied her hair into a bun and get the cleaning materials, she started to sweep the floor of the living room towards the kitchen.

Also in their room, she moped the floor of different areas of the house. She even dusted all the figurines and frames on Tzuyu's house.

After that, she washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen counter and the sink, she placed the plates and other utensils on their right places.

Then she fix herself and went outside to go to the grocery, she didn't inform Tzuyu about this since she was bored.

She picked alot of grocery so that Tzuyu won't bother to go here, she paid all she bought and went straight home.

The paperbags were heavy but she manage to carry it but its hard since she's pregnant, when she reached their house, she placed the grocery on their right places and take a cold bath.

She let the water drip down on her body and its relaxing indeed, its 9pm in the evening yet Tzuyu is not home.

When she finished taking a bath, she dressed up on her cozy pajamas and cooked some dinner for them.

She waited at their room, when she got bored again. She watched some Drama movies instead.

She continued watching it until she burst out into tears since the scene was tragic, she tires herself too much and she didn't notice it.

When she knew that Tzuyu is home, she quickly went outside their room and run towards Tzuyu to hug him tight.

Yep, she misses him so much.

They cuddled on the couch not until Tzuyu caressed her thigh, she smiled and sat on his lap.

They kissed each other hungrily like they didn't see each other for a long time. Lust can see on both of their eyes as their bodies got heated like fire.

They undressed each other and Suddenly, Tzuyu carried her and placed her on top of the kitchen table.

He smirked and attacked Sana's neck.

"i don't want to eat the food you cook for tonight baby, let me eat you instead"Tzuyu said and Sana smiled.

"then, please do"Sana said and connected their lips for a hot make out session.

They fucked each other and Tzuyu pounded to her hard, he's making sure that Sana won't walk on the other day. Sana was lost and drowned because of the pleasure she's receiving from Tzuyu, she was fucked so good.

It was a tiring day for her indeed.