30.

"WARNING"
MATURED CONTENT😃

"damn, so good"Sana said as Tzuyu pulled out his cock from Sana's core.

Tzuyu laid down beside Sana and pulled her more closer, Tzuyu kissed her cheeks.

"my skin feels so sticky bub, i want to take a bath"Sana said and pinched Tzuyu's nose, Tzuyu smiled and get up.

He carried Sana and take themselves to the bathroom, he opened the shower, letting the cold water pour on their sweaty body.

Tzuyu glanced at Sana's wet body, he went near Sana and pulled her on the waist causing Sana to land on Tzuyu's chest.

"you're so sexy babygirl"Tzuyu whispered causing Sana to chuckle sexily,  Tzuyu's beast starts to hardened again as Sana squeezed her own mounds lightly.

"fuck it baby" Tzuyu said and placed Sana on top of the bench of the sink, Sana was smirking because she knows Tzuyu can't resist the sexy her.

Sana lend her neck more to Tzuyu, sucking and licking Sana's neck. Tzuyu bit it causing Sana to yelp.

Tzuyu just put a big ass hickey on her neck.

"mine" Tzuyu growled and inserted two fingers on Sana's cunt, Sana gasped and shot her head up.

"ugh fuck tzuyu~"Sana moaned sexily and held Tzuyu's shoulders, Tzuyu added another finger and thrust fast inside her.

When Tzuyu felt that Sana's walls are tightening on his fingers, He thrust much fast and hard causing Sana to roll her eyes and curl her toes.

Sana shouted her heart out as she release her juices on Tzuyu's fingers, Tzuyu sucked his finger and smiled to Sana.

"you taste good baby, it never fail to satisfy me" Tzuyu said and tried to carry Sana but Sana grabbed his cock causing his eyes to wide.

"i want this daddy~"Sana said sexily, Tzuyu stared at his lover intensely. Tzuyu claimed Sana's lips and kissed her hungrily.

All of sudden, Tzuyu inserted his whole inside Sana. Sana screamed because Tzuyu's beast penetrated so good inside her.

Tzuyu pressed his left hand on the mirror while the other one was on Sana's waist, He thrust fast inside Sana.

Sana can feel that Tzuyu is tickling her something on her stomach, Tzuyu's lenght was so big and it never fails to please Sana.

"i'm close shit" Tzuyu cursed and pounded to her much more, Sana eye's went all white when Tzuyu hit her g-spot so good.

"cum inside of me~"Sana cooed and moaned sexily, Tzuyu slowed his thrust and looked at Sana.

Tzuyu smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly, Sana's heart softened and suddenly hugged him tight.

"i would love to have an another baby with you Sana, i will promise to stay on your side no matter what happens"Tzuyu said sincerely, Sana teared up and Tzuyu wiped it gently.

"i love you and our future baby"Tzuyu added and claimed Sana's lips, he thrust again inside her.

Sana moaned and hugged Tzuyu for support because she's feeling weak and drained.

Sana screamed again as she reached her climax, Tzuyu grunted and released his hot seeds inside Sana.

They panted and breathe for air, Sana smiled and cupped Tzuyu's cheeks.

"i love you Tzuyu"Sana said and pecked Tzuyu's lips, Tzuyu smiled.

"i love you so much"Tzuyu answered with a goofy smile.

Sana saw the water dripping on the shower for hours, her eyes widened and smacked Tzuyu's shoulders.

"shithead, we forgot to turn off the shower!"Sana exclaimed cutely, Tzuyu startled and continued taking a bath.

They finish cleaning themselves and their session also, Sana laid down on the bed tiredly.

Tzuyu laid down beside her and hugged her closer, "i miss you baby".

"pabo, its just a day since you didn't see me"Sana said and chuckled, Tzuyu glared at her.

"i don't care about that, i miss you"Tzuyu said and whined cutely, Sana smiled and pull Tzuyu's face close.

"i miss you too"Sana said and pecked his lips, she snuggled closer on Tzuyu's neck and slept.

Tzuyu chuckled and sleep with Sana.