34.

Two gunshots was heard and it was bugging both of their heads, it was a nightmare, a night full of heartless people.

Elkie heard wicked laughs and she know it was Tzuyu, the only reason why Elkie replaced Tzuyu is, Sorn is better than him.

Elkie cried much more on Sorn's chest, Sorn hugged Elkie closer to her so that she won't be scared anymore.

They're currently hiding inside the closet here in Tzuyu's penthouse, Elkie was crying non-stop because she's really scared.

"shhh i'm here love, i'm here."Sorn said and kissed Elkie's head, "be quiet for now".

Elkie nodded and cried silently till she fell asleep on Sorn's arms.

When there was no noise heard anymore, Sorn carried Elkie on her back so that she will remain asleep and don't cry anymore.

Since they had no car to ride, Sorn will walk a very long road. They reached a place full of tall grass.

Sorn put Elkie down and panted, if she give up like this. They will die so Sorn will do her best for Elkie.

"i will make you pay Chou"Sorn said and clenched her fist while gritting her teeth.

"you ruined us"Sorn added causing Elkie to woke up and sat up while wiping her eyes.

"where are we?"Elkie asked and wandered the place, she saw tall grasses and its dark. Only the moonlight was their only light.

"can you walk?"Sorn asked and Elkie nodded, Sorn stood up and held out her hand for Elkie with a smile.

Elkie took it willingly and they started walking again, Sorn was exploding with anger inside.

Elkie's skins got wounds and bruises, the other wounds on her skin turns to scars. Chou Tzuyu stained Elkie's porcelain skin.

It was dawn when they reached the house, Elkie fell on the ground but good thing Sorn was their to catch her.

"i'm tired.."Elkie uttered as Sorn lay her down on the couch, Sorn quickly went on the kitchen to get some water for her love.

"here, drink this"Sorn said and handed Elkie the glass of water, Elkie chugged it and let out a sighed.

"thankyou"Elkie said and pulled Sorn beside her, Sorn smiled as Elkie sat on her lap and buried her face on the crook of Sorn's neck.

"thankyou for saving me from that monster"Elkie said, "i will make him pay".

Sorn caressed Elkie's beautiful face as they share a intense eye contact to each other. Sorn smiled and hugged Elkie closed to her.

"its a pleasure to protect you Elkie my love, i don't know what to do if i lose you or see you with someone else. I love you"Sorn said sincerely, Elkie pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"i love you more"Elkie said and lean closer to capture Sorn's lips, Sorn kiss her back with the same passion that Elkie gave.

"you ruined what i fixed Chou, i will make you pay even it cause my whole life."