36.

Tzuyu pulled out his manhood on Elkie's cunt and squirted his cum on Elkie's back, Elkie groaned because she thought that Tzuyu will cum inside of her.

"fuck you Tzu"Elkie said and stopped the video record on her phone, she laid beside Tzuyu and caress his head.

Tzuyu didn't know everything, he's clueless as fuck. Elkie made a dummy account and chat Sana.

:hi

;who are you??

:ChongTingYan sent a video.

:look at this ugh, Tzuyu fucked me endlessly and saying i love you everytime he pounded so hard.

;what the actual fuck Elkie, you made a dummy account just to send me this shit lies? Elkie please, Tzuyu don't love you anymore.

:oh? Then why did he fucked me and say i will always love you baby, is that a lie? He said it infront of me, funny.

Sana don't know what to do anymore, Sana's heart was breaking to pieces seeing her boyfriend fucking his ex-lover.

"i thought you won't hurt me anymore"Sana said and put down her phone while looking down, her heart feels like its gonna explode.

"FUCK YOU!"Sana shouted and threw her phone on the wall, Mina and Momo barged inside Sana's room and saw her lying on the floor while crying her ass out.

Mimo quickly ran towards Sana and pull her up to the bed, Sana hugged Mina tightly as she cried.

"hey what did happen? Why did you threw your phone?"Mina asked, Sana didn't answer and cried out loud.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung went inside Sana's room, Dahyun was calming their crying baby on his arms.

They seem like they all woke up from their rest, Sana cried tonight and it was so loud.

"where's Tzuyu? I thought he's on his way here"Chaeyoung asked and raised his brow, Momo picked up Sana's phone and gasped.

Momo watched the video and gritted her teeth, she's trembling and sweating so bad.

"i'm going to kill this fucking girl"Momo said and barged outside the house and walked away.

"please hold our precious Hopper for a while, gonna follow my wife"Dahyun said and give their baby to Chaeyoung.

Dahyun ran away to follow her wife, leaving Sana and Michaeng along with Dahmo's baby.

Sana picked her phone and dialed Tzuyu's number, she thought Tzuyu was the one answering her call but she was wrong.

Elkie answered her call.

"how dare you bother our sleep?"...

"fuck you Elkie, you're such a bitch. Can't you understand that Tzuyu loves me and he don't love you anymore?! How dare you do this to me? I didn't do anything wrong to you, why are you doing this?"...

"its because, i only want Tzuyu and nobody else. I came first Sana, before you, there was me who satisfy Tzuyu using my love."..

"but you replaced him, Elkie you cheated on him but why did you ruin us?"...

"its because i want to take my revenge to him, he tried to kill us and now he's going to regret. Please, let him go Sana. He was lying to you all this time, he can't control his emotions whether you means to him more than his life, i know you experienced being hurt by him, you can already see it, he's a monster so i'm telling you to let him go before he hurts you too."...

"...."

Sana didn't answer because she's crying, Michaeng was on the living room taking care of Dahmo's daughter.

"what the fuck Elkie, where am i and why the fuck are we naked?!"

Sana heard Tzuyu's voice on the other line.

"why are you touching my phone?!"...

"Sana baby.."

Sana sobbed hard.

"baby let me explain, i'll be there"..

Tzuyu hanged up the call.

On the other side...

"why the hell did you do this?!"Tzuyu asked Elkie as he gritted his teeth, Elkie approached him with trembling hands.

Tzuyu pushed her on the wall while his eyes are full of anger, Tzuyu put his hands on the side of Elkie's head.

"don't test my patience Elkie, you know what i can do"Tzuyu said and punched the wall, Elkie just put her hands on her ears as she scream.

Tzuyu put on her clothes and went out of the hotel room angrily, Tzuyu punched the steering wheel alternately.

Elkie was left on the corner, she put on a bathrobe and picked up her phone.

She dialed Sorn's number as she stared at nowhere, the nightmare they got bothered her again.

"why love?"...

"get Sana right now, bring her at our warehouse"..

Elkie then hanged up and sat on the bed, she panted and threw her phone because of annoyance.

Sorn raised her brow as she put her phone on her pocket,  she started the car and drove silently on Mina's house.

"i hate doing this but i had to obey"