19.

Tzuyu took Sana out today.

Lover-Taylor Swift.

We could leave the Christmas lights up
'til January
This is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

Tzuyu was wearing his suit as usual while Sana was wearing a white fine dress, it suites her well and she looks really beautiful on Tzuyu's eyes.

They were talking about random things and they were smiling foolishly at the expensive restaurant that Tzuyu rented.

The music of violins can be heard and the waiters came serving their food, Sana was amaze because Tzuyu provided all of this.

Sana is 6months pregnant now, her tummy was a little bigger than before. They ate the food that the waiters served and Tzuyu drink some wine while Sana was just drinking water.

She wants their baby to be healthy.

Suddenly, Tzuyu stood up and offered his hand to Sana.

"can i have a dance with you Sana?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded with a smile, she took Tzuyu's hand willingly.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's nape while Tzuyu put his hands on Sana's waist.

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever
and ever? And ah, take me out and take
me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover

"you've been so beautiful since the day i laid my eyes on you, i can't stand seeing your face for so long"Tzuyu started while they were swaying.

Sana chuckled.

"thankyou?"Sana said, Tzuyu kissed her forehead.

"i'm so lucky to have a baby with you, now that we're here..i need to say something right now"Tzuyu said while looking directly at Sana's eyes.

This was so romantic, their hearts are both beating so fast while feeling butterflies flying all around their stomach.

We could let our friends crash in the
living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all.

"Sana, i want you to know how much i love you. I know i'm such a jerk because i pleaded for you to sign that contract because of lust, now my feelings for you are sure and its pure. I don't want you to share with somebody else because i hate people who's claiming what's mine."Tzuyu started and Sana teared up.

Sana knows where this is heading.

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever
and ever? And ah, take me out and take me home (Forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Lover.

"let's forget that fucking contract and let's make everything real, i want you on my fucking life Minatozaki Sana"Tzuyu added causing Sana's tears to rush down.

Tzuyu smiled and wiped the tears that's been falling on her love's eyes, Tzuyu kissed her head sweetly.

"Tzuyu..thankyou.. Thankyou for being there when i needed you the most, thankyou for being a good husband material when i'm with you, thankyou for being good to me."Sana said and wiped her tears, Tzuyu smiled.

Ladies and gentlemen,
will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a
man to be my Lover
My heart's been borrowed and
yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be over-dramatic and true to my
Lover.

"you're always welcome, can i ask something?"Tzuyu said and Sana nodded happily.

"CANYOUBEMYGIRLFRIENDBECAUSEIWANTYOUFORTHERESTOFMYDAMNBORINGLIFE".

Tzuyu was fast to say it,Sana didn't understand a single word.

"what? Can you please say it slowly?"Sana said and chuckled,Tzuyu smiled.

And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat Lover

"Can you be my girlfriend because i want you for the rest of my damn boring life?"Tzuyu asked,Sana's eyes widened and teared up again.

"Yes Tzuyu, i would love to be yours"Sana said and Tzuyu's eyes twinkled.

He carried Sana in his arms and shouted happily, "WHOOO THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND Y'ALL!!!!".

Tzuyu was indeed happy because finally, their feelings are mutual.

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close
forever and ever?
And ah, take me out and take me home (Forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Oh, you're my, my, my, my
Darling, you're my, my, my, my
Lover

"Baby, iloveyousomuch"Tzuyu said.

"iloveyoutoo"Sana then smiled and claimed Tzuyu's soft lips.