special chapter (2)

"TZUYU AH!!!"Sana shouted her heart out, Tzuyu quickly went on the room where Sana is.

"the baby is coming out!!"Sana said and panted, Tzuyu quickly get a shirt and carried Sana to the car.

Tzuyu quickly drove fast on through the hospital, once they reached the hospital.

Tzuyu quickly carried Sana on his arms and entered the hospital, Sana was rushed on the emergency room.

Tzuyu waited for hours outside the door, Tzuyu can hear Sana's screams outside, he felt sorry but they will be happy after this.

They waited for months and prepared everything together, they were excited to see their baby for the very first time.

The doctor came out and Tzuyu quickly approached him.

"how's my wife?!"Tzuyu quickly asked, the doctor smiled.

"your wife is resting for a while, you can see the baby after a hour. Just wait for it again Mr. Chou, plus its a babygirl. congratulations to you!"The doctor said, Tzuyu smiled in relief.

"thankyou"Tzuyu said and the doctor left.

Hours later, the nurse approached the waiting Tzuyu outside.

"you can see Mrs. chou now"the nurse said and Tzuyu quickly went there on a flash, he teared up when he saw his two babies.

Sana was carrying their newly born baby on her arms, her tears are falling because she's very happy.

Once Sana saw Tzuyu, she gestured him to come closer. Tzuyu sat beside Sana and wiped his tears.

"she's really beautiful honey, she looks like you"Tzuyu said, Sana shook her head and chuckled.

"nope, she looks just like us hon."Sana said and smiled.

"can i hold her?"Tzuyu asked, Sana obeyed and gave the baby to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu almost sobbed when he held their babygirl on his arms for the very first time, Tzuyu wait for a long time for this moment to come.

"hiii baby, you're so beautiful. You are the best thing that happened to us same with your older brother Aiden. It sucks that he's in heaven and he's not here to see you, i know he's happy for us, he's happy to have you as a baby sister. Daddy will promise you that you'll grow healthy, daddy will also promise to give you the happiness you deserve, me and your mom loves you!"Tzuyu said and kissed the small forehead of their baby.

"what's her name hon?"Sana asked, Tzuyu smiled.

"Minjoo, Chou Minjoo"Tzuyu said while staring at their baby's angelic face.

"welcome to the family Minjoo!"Tzuyu added and sat beside his wife.

Both of them stared at their baby's sleeping face, Sana was in tears because she saw how happy Tzuyu is. Sana's heart was so soft when it comes to this moment, it made her cry easily.

"you both are the best things that happened to me hon, i love you both!"Tzuyu said and kissed Sana's head, Sana rest her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"i love you too Tzu"Sana said and closed her eyes, Tzuyu kissed again her head then they all fell asleep on each others arms.

Even their babyboy passed away too early, he will be still part of the Chou Family. He will never be forgotten and he will remain on SaTzu's heart.