10.

Third Person's POV

Sana and Tzuyu finished eating their dinner at Tzuyu's place, When Sana took the plates and place it on the sink, Tzuyu can't take his eyes off on Sana's body.

He can feel his buddy inside his pants hardened, He sighed and endure it for a bit but suddenly, Sana wiggled her hips while washing the dishes.

Tzuyu's eyes widened, "Holy Shit" he cursed in his mind, he can't take this anymore. Sana has a big affect on his hormones.

He stood up and went behind Sana, hugging her waist while resting his chin on Sana's shoulder.

"Sana~"he cooed and put Sana's hair on the side, then he started putting wet kisses on Sana's neck.

Sana closed her eyes tight, trying not to let out a moan, but she failed when Tzuyu lightly squeezed her mounds.

"Ah~"she moaned causing tzuyu's beast to harden more, he rubbed the bulge on Sana's butt causing the latter to gasp.

Sana washed her hands and faced tzuyu, she was sweating and Tzuyu loved it. He carried Sana and took her to his bedroom.

He threw Sana on the bed and stared at her lustfully, "make sure that cunt was ready to be pounded to death".

WARNING
VERY MATURED SEXUAL CONTENT

He hovered on top, he crashed his lips to Sana's, he unbuttoned Sana's shorts and pulled it down.

"take me tzuyu!"Sana shouted and threw her head back when she felt Tzuyu's hands rubbed her clothed clit.

Tzu chuckled sexily and removed Sana's top and bra, he stared at Sana's body with hunger.

He dived on those tits and sucked her pinkish nipple while pinching the other one, Sana moaned loud when she feel pleasured by a hot CEO.

Tzuyu stopped for a moment, he stood up and took off his shirt slowly. Exposing his hard 6packs abs.

"you like this?"he asked and pulled down his shorts, leaving him in a boxer.

Sana widened her eyes when she saw, how big tzuyu's bulge is. She gulped when Tzuyu approach her.

Tzuyu went down and pulled Sana's underwear using his mouth, he kissed her inner thigh and licked her wet clit.