35.

"you're always not here hmp!"Sana whined and crossed her arms with a pout.

Tzuyu chuckled and pinch her cheeks.

"we'll just have a little fun"Tzuyu said, Sana sighed.

"you're with Mina so there's no problem"Tzuyu added, Sana looked at him with plain eyes.

"i miss you and you know that, i miss your hugs and kisses. I've been craving for that"Sana said and held his hand, Tzuyu could only looked at her.

Sana was sad.

"baby, i know. I love you and i promise to give all my love and attention to you when i get back here later, i promise that we'll cuddle all night long."Tzuyu said and smiled, Sana nodded and show Tzuyu a sly smile.

"you should go"Sana said, Tzuyu raised his brow since it sounded like Sana was pushing him away.

"eh? Chaeyoung is not here yet"Tzuyu said, Sana shook her head and pushed Tzuyu out of the door.

"its 7pm in the evening pabo, you should go. I love you"Sana said and closed the door, Tzuyu just sigh and shouted
i love you more.

Tzuyu went outside Mina's house and get his phone to dial Chaeyoung's number, Tzuyu felt eyes glued at him on the dark side of the road.

Good thing Chaeyoung's car went infront of him, Tzuyu sat on the shotgun seat and fastened his seatbelt.

"hey, what's wrong? You're sweating dude"Chaeyoung asked and started to drive the car towards the bar.

Tzuyu just shook his head and Chaeyoung nodded, the whole drive was silent and no one ever dared to break the silence.

Little did he knows, someone is waiting for him and she will surely ruin his whole life.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung reached the bar and they went inside, They saw Dahyun and Jeongyeon drinking on their reserved table.

Tzuyu quickly chug the whole bottle and it makes him sober. They started to drink like there's no other day.

Tzuyu was really drunk and his friends are starting to dance with random people on the bar. Tzuyu was just sitting on the couch with googly eyes while still drinking.

A girl approached him.

"Sana? why are you here?"He asked, since he's drunk and his vision wasn't clear. He saw Sana's figure on Elkie's figure.

"i'm just here to pick you up"Elkie said with a smirk, Tzuyu nodded and stood up.

Elkie helped him to walk properly since he's wiggly at the moment, Elkie placed the sleeping Tzuyu on the shotgun seat.

Elkie smirked and lean her face closer to Tzuyu, Elkie can smell the alcohol on Tzuyu's breathe.

"i love you Tzuyu, you deserve this"Elkie said and crash her lips on Tzuyu, Elkie sat on Tzuyu's lap and kissed him hungrily.

"you're mine and only mine tonight babe".