11.

Tzuyu's POV

I groaned when the sun rays hits my face, i opened my eyes and saw that Sana wasn't on my side anymore.

I quickly wore my boxers and went on the kitchen, i was walking then suddenly, i smell something good coming from the kitchen.

Then i saw her, wearing my oversized shirt while her hair was tied into a low ponytail. She was cooking some pancakes for us.

I sat on the chair with a smile plastered on my lips, i was staring at her as she swayed her hips with the music.

She suddenly averted her eyes on my direction causing her to gasp, she smiled.

"goodmorning"i said and stood up, i went behind her and wrapped my arms on her waist.

"goodmorning too"she said and continued to make some pancakes, i kissed her head.

"the pancakes looks delicious"i said, she nodded and chuckled.

"but i prefer to eat you instead"i added, she slapped my arm.

"i'm sore, i can't walk properly"she said, i chuckled.

"am i that big?"i asked, she whined.

"why are we talking about this topic?"she asked, i shrugged my shoulders and we both laughed hard.

Why i'm so happy when i'm with her? I am Chou Tzuyu and i promised myself to be a cold hearted person till the end but i failed, Sana melted the ice that's been covering my heart.

She changed a person like me.

She served the pancakes on the table and we happily eat it, "ngaa"she said and gestured me to open my mouth.

I obeyed and she shoved the piece of pancake on my mouth, it was great.

"oh i made you some coffee"she said and stood up to fill the cup, i smiled and stared at her the whole time.

This morning was perfect, this is nice.

She gave me the cup and i took it with a smile, the smile from earlier never vanished on my face.

I took a sip on my coffee while she was just staring at me lovingly, our eyes met but she quickly look away and pretend to focus her attention on the pancakes.

I chuckled.

"you're a wife material"i said, she looked at me.

"thanks?"she said and chuckled, damn that chuckle was so sexy hmm.

I remember those times that Me and Elkie usually do this too, i remember how we smiled and loved each other's presence when she's still with me.

*F L A S H B A C K*

"tzuyu-ah"Elkie called me while giggling, we're at the kitchen, eating the food she cooked for us.

"stay with me forever"she said, i smiled.

"i promise you baby, we'll stick together till the end and i'll walk you on the altar"i said, she chuckled and kissed me on the cheeks.

"that's so sweet tzu, i didn't regret choosing you. I guess i made the right choice"she said and put her head on my shoulder.

I held her hand and kissed the top of it.

"no one will replace you baby"i whispered and kissed her head.

We cuddled till she fell asleep again in my arms.

I said that No one can replace her, but she replaced me:))

*E N D*

"HEY CHOU TZUYU!!"Sana shouted causing me to startled.

"uhm why Sana?"i asked, she sighed.

"you're not paying attention"she said and pouts, i chuckled and kissed her.

She was shocked when i pulled away, i smiled trying to show her that i'm okay.

But i'm not...Elkie is bothering me.