39.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung reached Mina's house with Sana, Tzuyu put Sana on the couch and tuck again Sana's hair behind her ears.

"please forgive me baby, i hurt you a lot of times. I'm really sorry"Tzuyu said sincerely while caressing the top of Sana's hand.

Sana's tears were falling, Tzuyu smiled and her and kissed her sweetly on the head. Sana hugged her tight and sobbed on his chest, Tzuyu calmed Sana down.

"i didn't know why Elkie bothered us but all i know now is, our life will be in peace again. I love you Sana, i love you so much"Tzuyu added.

"i forgive you Tzuyu.."Sana said.

"please don't cry, don't cry now"Tzuyu said and Sana looked at him, Sana wiped her own tears and stared at Tzuyu's eyes.

"i have something to say"Sana started, Mina and Chaeyoung knew about this so they left the couple for a while.

"hmm what is it?"Tzuyu asked, get the small envelope on her pocket. She gave it to Tzuyu and teared up again.

Tzuyu opened the envelope and looked at Sana with a wide smile, "is this for real?!".

Sana nodded and chuckled with tears in her eyes, Tzuyu saw the picture of Sana's ultrasound and a pregnancy test with two lines, so it means that Sana is pregnant again.

"WOOOOHHH!!! I'M GONNA BE A DAD SOON!!"Tzuyu shouted and it made Sana smile, Tzuyu hugged Sana tight.

"i love you baby, i'm so happy about this"Tzuyu said and pulled away from the hug,

"let's start a happy life Sana."Tzuyu said but Sana shook her head with a smile.

"there's no need to start, a life with a Chou Tzuyu never fails to make me happy."Sana said and cupped Tzuyu's cheeks.

Tzuyu smiled and teared up.

"i love so much Chou Tzuyu"Sana said.

"no words can explain how much i love you Minatozaki Sana or should i say, my future Mrs.Chou"Tzuyu said, Sana connected their lips for a loving kiss.

Sana pulled away and hugged Tzuyu.

"let me heal your cuts baby"Tzuyu said and get a first aid kit, Sana nodded and endured the pain.

Tzuyu put bandages on Sana's cut, Sana put an icepack on her cheeks because Tzuyu told her to do that.

Sana hissed in pain when she bit the wound on the side of her lips.

"Just endure it for a while"Tzuyu said with a smile, Sana nodded then they heard the door opened.

"where the fuck is Sana?!"they heard Momo's shouted, SaTzu looked at her while stomping towards them.

"damn look what that girl did to you, i will surely rip her face when i see that slut"Momo said, Dahyun calmed her down again by hugging her.

"i'm okay"Sana said, Momo sighed in relief.

Dahmo left with Michaeng for a while, Sana and Tzuyu was left on the living room again. Sana was resting her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"i wonder where is Sorn right now, i hope they're okay"Tzuyu said and hold Sana's hand, Sana hummed in response.

"i love you~"Tzuyu said softly, Sana sat on his lap and lean closer.

"you know i love you more Chou"Sana said seductively, Tzuyu put his hands on Sana's waist.

"you look so freaking pretty babygirl"Tzuyu mumbled and claimed his lover's soft lips, Sana pulled away with a smile.

Tzuyu caressed her tummy.

"i will always love you and our future baby, i'm sure that Aiden is really happy for his new babysister. I know he's watching us from above, he knows that we love him even he's not here with us, he's our little angel Sana."Tzuyu said happily, Sana smiled again and hugged Tzuyu.

"that's what i love about you Tzu, you're too sincere. I love you so much"Sana said and buried her face on the crook of Tzuyu's neck, Tzuyu smiled and caress her hair.

"i love you more and i can't afford to lose you again, i will try my best to be the best boyfriend you will have"Tzuyu said and Sana chuckled.

"you don't even need to be the best, for me. You're enough"Sana said, Tzuyu kissed her forehead.

"i love you my Mrs. Chou"Tzuyu said.

"i love you too my Mr. Chou"Sana answered.

At last, their lives was in peace again. Little did they know, Sorn and Elkie's life right now was full of sorrows and regrets.

They died without Chou knowing this.

"till death do us part, love".

That was Sorn's last words while holding Elkie's hand, and yes. Sorn will prove that word because she's willing to die with Elkie, what she did is the best for them, she knows that Elkie's wrath will bother someone's life so she decided to kill her beloved, its a sin. But she needed to do it for the better. She loves Elkie, she died with her.