32.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu reached their destination and parked their car on a safe and hidden place.

Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu and nodded before going out, They sneaked and reached the window.

They peaked on the window and saw people and Tzuyu know it was Elkie.

Tzuyu's eyes went wide as he saw the girl behind that mask on her mouth, it was Sorn. The girl he met yesterday.

"i wonder how is he" They heard Elkie said, Tzuyu hang his head low as he clench his fist.

"he's fine i guess, what do you want to do with him love?"Sorn asked, Elkie sat on Sorn's lap with a smile.

Elkie whispered something and ChaeTzu can't hear a single word, Sorn smiled and nodded.

Elkie connected their lips as they share a passionate kiss, tongues fighting with dominance.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung went inside their car as they let out a sigh, Chaeyoung tapped Tzuyu's shoulder.

"i'm curious"Chaeyoung said, Tzuyu raised his brow.

"about what?"Tzuyu asked.

"what did she whispered"Chaeyoung said and started the car, Tzuyu shrugged his shoulders and fastened his seatbelt.

Chaeyoung was incharge on driving and the whole drive was silent, Tzuyu was just silent and staring at the window.

"why is she still alive? Its been years" Tzuyu asked himself and sighed.

"what's wrong buddy?"Chaeyoung asked while focusing on driving.

"i was just wondering, why the hell is she alive? Its been years since that happened yet we only knew this now"Tzuyu said, Chaeyoung sighed and stopped the car on the corner.

"we should let Dahyun oppa know this, he's with us that night right? Oh and Jeongyeon oppa too!"Chaeyoung said and get his phone to dial DaJeong's number.

Chaeyoung dialed Dahyun's number first and Dahyun quickly answered it.

"why did you call?"..

"you need to know something"..

"what?"..

"we'll meet at the penthouse, bring Jeongyeon oppa with you"...

"okay okay"..

"see you bud"..

Then Dahyun hung up the call, Chaeyoung faced Tzuyu with a sly smile.

"they'll go at our penthouse, we should buy something to drink and eat first bud"Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu nodded.

"i'll pay"Tzuyu said and stared at the window again, Chaeyoung chuckled and tapped his shoulder.

"that's what i like about you buddy"Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu just chuckled.

Chaeyoung drove on the nearest convenience store on the city and they went straight through the pent house.