06.

Tzuyu's POV

That night was great, it was memorable.

I heard her groan, i was watching her the whole night. Sleeping heavily like a little kid.

She sat on the bed and wiped her eyes, she noticed that she's wearing my plain big shirt, her eyes went wide.

"d-did something..happened between
u-us?"she asked while her voice is trembling, i shook my head.

"nothing happened, i just changed your clothes"i said and cleared my throat.

"why did my lips hurts like this? It feels like its burning"she said, my eyes went wide as i remember the scene we made at the car.

*FLASHBACK*

i hugged her tight and pulled away, she stared at me and tears began to flow in her eyes.

I smiled and wiped it, she was sobbing and i don't even know why.

Suddenly, she pressed her lips to mine. My eyes widened as she kissed me.

Minutes later, i began to kissed her back while she wrapped her arms around my nape, our tongues fighting in dominance but i fairly won.

She pulled away and passed out.

*end of flashback*

"i-i don't know"i said and shrugged my shoulders, she sighed and heard her stomach grumbled.

I chuckled as she hid her red face under the covers, "i'll order some food".

I picked up my phone and ordered some food then, i walked closer to her.

She removed the blanket on her face, her eyes went wide as she saw our faces inches away from each other.

I can feel her hot breathe fanning on my lips, i smiled and kissed her forehead.

Then we heard the doorbells noise and it signals us that the food is already there, i smiled and stood up.

"the food is here, let's go"i said and offered my hand, she took it willingly with a smile.

We went out on the room while our hands are intertwined, i let her sat on the couch while i pay the food outside.

I gave her the container and she began to eat the food so cutely, she's like a baby.

"where are my clothes tzu?"she asked, i told her that its in the bathroom so she nodded and continued to eat the food.

I was staring at her while she's eating the food, all of sudden, she bit her lower lip causing her to let out a low moan.

"oh that hurts~" she cooed.

I gulped, i can feel my pants tightened.

We finished eating the food i bought and she changed into her clothes, i let her wear my hoodie for a while because she vomited on her shirt last night.

We entered the elevator and damn, i can't stop myself any longer.

"Sana"i called her, she faced me and i suddenly crashed my lips to hers, her eyes widened but she kissed back, wrapping her arms on my nape as i pinned her on the elevator wall.

"ding~"

We pulled away when we heard the elevator door opened, some people went inside while me and Sana are on the back.

I looked at her and panted, she smiled.

She's a sweet cutie and i'm literally a demon, we fit together /*smirks.