Prolong

A old man saw a baby boy who is a newborn and took him away as he knows two of his 'pawns' just found out they couldn't have any children at all. He shows the baby and came up with a fake story and they blood and magically adopted him as their son.

James filed the paperwork and forms for it and called him Harry James Potter with 'Haru' as a nickname not knowing it's it's true name as his true name is actually Haru Liu Woods, Son of Jeff the Killer and his immortal lover, Laughing-Jack-in-the-box.

Harry already had magic thanks to his daddy as LJ can use magic. What the old man didn't know was that that very baby had two sisters and a twin brother named Laughing Haruna, Haruki the Killer and Laughing Haruhiko the Killer.

Cause of the adoption, LJ can't find him making him to think he got killed, but can still feel his beating heart making him to think that someone kidnapped him. Lily Potter nee Evans and James Potter are raising their new son happily.

The fact was that Haru was born July thirty-first wasn't missed and both were worried as this isn't going to be right. Haru has one green eye and one blue eye with his hair being blond and black highlights while red tips were at the ends of his hair.

His body build was a bit tall for a fifteen-month-old baby and he has a bit of sharp nails with sharp teeth, but he'll grow out of them. That night on Halloween, a wizard attacked them and killed James, Curcio Lily and went to kill Haru.

Lily got up fast and took the spell causing it to black fired and 'killed' him leaving Haru 'orphaned'. He was brought to the Durselys and left for them to care for. Haru did learn from how they talked that they hate magic and kept it from them.

He knows he's different and not 'normal'. He keeps thinking people as 'human' and when he saw a creature called the Rack, he thinks 'family' making him to be very confused about it. He took a picture and showed it to his 'aunt' making her to scream.

Haru knows she hates anything not normal and this picture shows it and she demeaned they move fast. They moved closer to the train station and his 'uncle' got a promotion in his job. They went to a zoo and Haru asked about the snakes and explains why.

"Ah haha haha haha! There is, dear boy! It's called the Titanoboa Cerrejonsis or just Titanoboa with the second largest snake called Gigantophis. That was in the past and aren't around anymore." The 'human' male said as Haru nods to him.

Haru keeps wondering why he keeps thinking of 'killing people in their sleep with a knife' or 'ripping their organs out and stuff them with candy' of all things. He kept it from his 'family' and wrote it all down inside of a diary to keep it to himself.

When he turned eleven-years-old, a letter was sent to him and he shows it to them shocking them as he didn't show sign of magic at all making it to be weird. His 'aunt' took him to get his stuff and made sure to avoid Ollivander's Wand Shop cause of her OCD.

His wand was fourteen", the wood was from Slenderman's forest which cause the trees to have traces of his power inside of it and the core was that of the Wendigo shocking his 'aunt' greatly. Haru got lots of books and asked the goblins about his 'book'.

"Fake and not real."

"Sue for fifty trillion in gallons per writer and then transfer it into pounds, please." Haru said as the goblins had a bloody grin for that and it happened in a snap of a finger. His 'aunt' was thrilled as Haru doesn't mind them using it really.

Haru then claimed 'his' heir ring to the Potter's making it easier to keep anyone from attacking him really and he started to learn the spells faster and from the games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy series making him to have a lot of spells to use to defend himself with really.

'What will I embrace?

In the shadows of desire

I abandon ideals drenched in pain

It's like this is another world

Even so it is the truth

I will protect you with these stained hands

As I gaze at stars I can't grasp

Now I will brandish a glinting dream in the darkness

So that it will shine down on our overlapping lives

With the strength I have chosen some day I will arrive

Believing that place to be paradise

The hope that is our bond is connecting us to the future

Let's overcome our unhealing sorrow

Unafraid that they'll be broken my full emotions

Are simply waiting for the dawn

What am I losing?

As my awakened Heart

Betrays yesterday's justice

Feels like I'm drowning in an imaginary landscape

At the end of love I will live together with you

As I search for a misty star

Now I will release a dream of glory into the sky

So that our Hearts resounding with each another may reach

I'm screaming that the moment that two wishes become one is a miracle

If that violently blowing wind stands in the way of the future

I will cut through it with unwavering courage

I'm simply reaching out my hand to you

From the other side of the door that is closed each time we're together

Now I will brandish a glinting dream in the darkness

So that it will shine down on our overlapping lives

With the strength I have chosen some day I will arrive

Believing that place to be paradise

The hope that is our bond is connecting us to the future

Let's overcome our unhealing sorrow

Unafraid they will be broken my full emotions

Are simply waiting for the dawn.' Haru sings in his mind as it seems he is different and needs to find out as soon as possible before he loses himself permanently and not be able to be him true-self really.