The truth

Haru wakes up and saw a letter find his female pen-pal, Haruki making him to wonder what happened as she never wrote this much before really as it's a scroll form than a normal letter mkaing him to wonder why she wrote that much really.

'Why did she ask if my name is Haru and not Harry? Good thing Luna is here to help me out really cause I wouldn't know what to tell her really.' Haru thinks as he let's Luna look at the letter.

"Anyway, I think we should look into that scar and your bloodline." Haru willingly gave her a minor amount of blood to work with and they separated for the day. Haru stayed with Lupin as Luna had just warned them that the spell required she not be disturbed.

"Oh spirits of the divine,

Send me a vision of this child's past,

Tell me of his ancestor's line,

Of times forgotten and lost.

I offer this blood,

To seek wisdom,

To see through this veil of Time

And find what was once thought gone.

Send me a sign of his heritage,

Through the ages unto the first Mage

So that I may lead this Child of Blood to his Destiny." Luna stood in the circle with inter crossing Egyptian runes. She poured Haru's blood in a complete circuit and close the barrier. The pentagram lit up and the blood began to swirl around her.

The parchment that was prepared specifically for this spell was already beginning to fill up, the blood writing the names in a cohesive pattern. Haru's name and his father's were the first, followed by many generations of the Potter family.

When the spell finally ended, the design on the floor was gone, and the blood was completely used up writing the necessary information. She frowned, as she didn't think it would use up all the blood. Then she read through the tree. When she saw how far it went, she gasped in shock.

"Merlin? Aeria Pendragon? You've got to be joking!" It even showed Laughing Jack as well, too before showing Lily and Jeffery's line as well, too making her to know that she had guessed correctly who's Haru's biological parents were as this is not going to be a good thing at all really. Upon hearing her surprised voice, Lupin silently entered.

He was relieved to find that the spell was a success... Blood runes were tricky at the best of times. She handed him the parchment, still in shock. He almost dropped the parchment himself when he saw the last names.

"This makes no sense. Merlin had no children that we know of and Arthur only had a child with his half-sister!" Luna gave him a look.

"Ah, but they were men, remember? Even the greatest wizard has certain needs. Who's to say that the child wasn't an illegitimate heir? It would make sense in way." Lupin was still in shock.

"How accurate is this?"

"I had to use both Haru's blood, which the spell required to be freely given, and sent in a request to the divine. Which guarantees a hundred percent accuracy with results. Not to mention that since Haru was confirmed as a Child of Blood, the request actually went through for a change."