Change of style

Haru started with the black satiny knickers to start with and the thigh high nylons making him feel better, but immediately covered the stockings with thigh high black leather boots that molded themselves to his shapely legs, flaring slightly at the top.

The heels he made high enough to bring him eye to eye with him. Next up was a black leather mini skirt, short enough it left a bare minimum of skin showing between the bottom of it's hem and the top of the boots.

The corset he followed that with was also black leather with red stitching and lacings. It came down to his waist, over the top of the skirt and up to cradle and cover his breasts. Haru gave a startled gasp as he tugged it snug against his body, but didn't open his eyes or lower his arms.

He decided to go a bit old fashion with his next article of clothing: a waistcoat. The front of it started at the bottom of the corset and came up to just under his chest line with a series of four brass buttons holding it closed.

But unlike a man's coat that would have been fully enclosed this one came around to his sides and up and around before closing just below his throat with a single button, leaving his upper chest exposed. A high collar came up around his neck, open in front.

He left it sleeveless however, exposing his shoulders, while in back the tails came down a few inches below the bottom of his skirt. A dark gray it offset and complimented the rest of his outfit. On his arms, he gave him opera length gloves, black leather to match the rest of his outfit, but left them fingerless, exposing his long slender fingers.

A sound of contemplation escaped his lips before he did his makeup with a careful hand, not a lot but just enough to accentuate his already beautiful eyes. He topped off the look with a daring shade of jarring white nail polish on his fingers. It clashed with the grey and black of the outfit but that was the point. He and Puppeteer were biggest danger on the premises, may as well put on an intimidating look to top it off.

"Done. Have a look." He said after conjuring a full length mirror. Haru opened his eyes and shivered at the outfit.

"Are you going the route of scaring them or trying to arouse them into a heart attack?" He asked turning to watch Puppeteer dress. Unfortunately as he was sometimes prone to doing sometimes, he had dressed in a blink of an eye. Dressed in a suit almost like a butler, he had to take a moment to notice the differences.

For one, there were nine coat-tails edged in gold thread against the otherwise black suit. There was also, to his sharp eye, a long array printed into the silk of his shirt and the faintest bumping of what he knew was his knife belt.

'An otherwise unnoticeable summoning matrix to summon his knives, smart. A packed ball would make his style of magical combat all but useless so go for the backup, stabby stab or knife snipe.' He thought.

His trousers were edged in the same gold thread but more purposefully that they formed specific runic sigils to augment his already frightening natural speed and reflexes. The piece de resistance as it was happened to be his white gloves on hand.

At first they appeared to be innocent enough, but the amount of times he turned them into a terrifying weapon in combat. He shook his head as his soulmate is one to do this fancy for him only while keeping blood away from him.

"Let's go give a couple... Ok, a lot of people heart attacks, horrify the medieval peasants and more than likely get a girl or two to try & entice us to share our bed."

"I'm a red blooded male, but I am not having an orgy when half of you has the claws to make us having kids in the future nothing but a dream." Puppeteer said offering an arm.

"Doesn't mean you can't tease the idea and destroy their image of being sexy or alluring." Haru countered linking his arm with his.

"Sometimes I can't help thinking I'm marrying a sadist."

"You love it though." The dual tone was tinged with amusement as Haru gained it cause of him questioning things and trying to figure out who he is making Slenderman to check and saw nothing wrong with him mentally.

"No, I love the both of you. Your sadistic tendencies that make most people nervous just make it even more to torture them." Puppeteer said with a chuckle before kissing his fiancé. Haru responded with equal affection melting into his side before following him out toward where the others and their dates were told to assemble.

Everyone just thinks Haru is a 'flat chested short woman' making Puppeteer to love it as they dance the night away and have some fun with a girl or two before Haru creates a portal to send them to tentacles making Puppeteer to laugh.

"Care to do that again?" Haru smirks as he jumps his soulmate and enjoy themselves as twelve more were sent and in the very morning four years later really, all fourteen were found fucked to death and they've aged like the humans would really.