Haru's new changes

Haru looks fully around and saw a lot of empty space behind his castles and choice to place something there to remove the emptiness and bring new stuff in as he knows it's important to have a lot of new changes in one's place really and he thinks.

He loves it as it's perfect really making him to make sure that it's very close, but not too close like the others really as Haru knows Luna saw this one coming and loves it as a lot of her fairy and fae friends go to the forest one only and loves...

He loves it as it's perfect really making him to make sure that it's very close, but not too close like the others really as Haru knows Luna saw this one coming and loves it as a lot of her fairy and fae friends go to the forest one only and loves it there.

Sirius wonders how Haru can handle this as this is a lot of work for a child, not to mention that he's Lord of at least really twelve magical families. Ginerva is now free to do anything she wants now as her mother was holding her back.

Haru is much better as he doesn't stop her unless it's for a good reason and Sirius only complains cause she drags blood through the place making her to have the house elves clean her up before she walks anywhere in the place.

Haru had accidentally brought forth a Cosmic Wolf from the anime show Voltron that he named Kosmo. Kosmo is a wolf-like alien creature with dark blue fur and a fluffy blue mane. His mane concentrates on the scruff of his neck and continues down his back and forms his tail.

He has an area of pale blue fur which dominates his forehead, runs down the bridge of his nose, and frames his face. He has another 'v' shaped patch of blue fur on his chest. He has a teal waterline around his eyes, and teal lines on his haunches and the fins on his ankles.

Haru had also brought forth Cosmic Whales, that he made sure can live in his world and his pets no to not eat them or attack, and Kova. Kova is an alien with feline features including a tail, four paws, and large, sensitive ears. He has dark grey fur, with light stripes on his back, paws and a 'Y' shaped spot in the middle of his face.

The outer cartilage of his ears is blue with blue stripes extending over his temples and tapering off near the bridge of his nose. He has almond-shaped yellow eyes with pink pupils, and a flyaway streak of orange fur on top of his head. Haru and his family/Proxies noticed that the Cosmic Whales are easily the size of a dwarf planet and cosmic whales have armored backs with soft underbellies

They also have dozens of trailing sensory antenna located in the pelvic and anal region. Their armored backs feature a unique, dynamic configuration of spikes, ridges and bumps. The whale and resided on has a slanting mountain range, dense forests and a rocky rim around the edge of it's armor. Cosmic whales are so large, these features constitute geological formations.

They also have small, blue eyes located near the mouth at the front of their heads. Haru wonders how he managed to get them form a anime show mkaing him to check and noticed his magic was much more powerful and he needs to be careful as he got Kosmo a mate with the colors being white and black.

Haru fixes up the space for the Cosmic whales making them to love it as Haru even brought the library from Voltron to make his library to be more bigger as he even brought the libraries from other anime magical girl shows making his library to be super huge with books on the many technologies from those shows mkaing him to have a lot of new stuff to use.

Sirius was impressed as Haru and his proxies work on getting them to use magic more making it easier to use in the magical world really mkaing Sirius to laugh as Dumbledore is so going to be losing it since Luna explained that Haru's elder sister had just killed the Dark Lord.

"Seriously?!"

"No, you're Sirius." Sirius laughed at that come back and Luna explained that she had every right to kill Dumbledore as well for what he did to her baby brother making Sirius to leave it to her as he is not going to mess with that one making Luna to smile as Sirius is more of a bachelor really mkaing him to nod to that really.

"Can't wait to see what she has in store of Dumbledore!" Luna smirks bloody as Sirius is going to fear it more, but he doesn't need to know about it really.