First year

Haru got his robes to look like the Cloaks of Darkness to travel with better as he plans to travel a bit to get more books on magic even if it's from other worlds. Haru even promised to take pictures of the school for his 'aunt' and try not to rely on magic.

Haru sat alone on the train and ignores the others and he reads a book to keep him busy. Everyone went passed him and no one sat with him making him to learn a lot of magic really. He kept the Cloak of Darkness on as they leave the train.

His stuff is with him shrinking small as he doesn't thrust them. Hedwig, his snow owl was on his shoulder with Mystical his second familiar which was a rare mystical squirrel really. Haru walks and got a boat with a red hair, two brown hair kids.

Haru saw the school was a castle and he was needed to be sorted into a house to start school

Haru saw the school was a castle and he was needed to be sorted into a house to start school. He was sorted into neither cause of his confusing to his life. He was called a 'Wanderer' meaning he doesn't have a house at all making the Headmaster to try and place him in Gryffindor.

"No. You have no controls over the sorting, Headmaster. So, you can't pick a house for the child.' The hat said as everyone wonders what 'Harry' is confused about to his life really as Haru just sits beside the stroll and wait until it was over and then saw a small table for him to eat at.

He has his own room and his own bathroom to himself which he likes as he doesn't need to worry about it as he's not part of a dormitory with housemates, he can do his own laundry which makes it easier to not be lazy.

Haru went to Castle That Never Was by the cloak and saw a lot of tomes that belong to Maleficent making him to claim them since she's not there really and the Nobodies just ignored Haru. He explored the castle and he loved it.

He freed every Nobody there is as he created them a heart or he found out their names freeing that the castle was now fully empty. He shoutly claimed the castle as his and he felt different. He saw a doorway and he lead him to his bedroom.

He realized that the Castle That Never Was became his own world where he can do whatever he wants there. He sorted out the books in the library and added the books of Maleficent with books of the very past making him to have a lot of books to read.

He even had music books and musical instruments to play with as well, too. He even found the garden of Marluxia, number eleven, the Graceful Assassin where he planted some Light Crystals making it to be perfect for him to live in.

Haru knew he turned the Castle That Never Was into his personal world like how Laughing Jack did, but why does that name sound so familiar to him really? Haru will never know as he looks around his world properly and loves it very much.

'What will I embrace?
In the shadows of desire
abandon ideals drenched in pain

It's like this is another world