Haru's Cerberus

Haru had fun as he sees Cerberus running around and chasing the animals that Haru got for him to chase and to eat. The animals can't escape thanks to Haru's magic as he keeps them all from entering really anything to hide in.

Haru loves his new pet and always gave him affection and love plus trains him to do a lot of stuff to make him more powerful than his own kind. He can even transform into a small dog to sneak around and go human to sneak into bars.

Haru also made sure he knows how to fire fire balls, wind and lightning from the three heads making Haru to be happy as he knows he's doing a good job training his new pet. He even has himself learning to assess the very eyes, ears and nose.

Haru got it for five minutes and that's it really as he keeps training as he doesn't keep track of time when training making it to go to two hours max. Haru keeps doing his home work and wonders why he keeps seeing memories of three babies and two people.

Haru wonders about it as he sorts out the stuff he had brought from Hogwarts as he even has every copy of the books from the library there. With having more books to read allows him to have a lot to read and he knows he has far too much really.

He keeps feeling like he's life is a lie and that his true life is fully somewhere else really making him to be very much confused as this isn't going to be making sense to him at all as he is very confuse until he gets answers really as he just doesn't like it.

'Why am I feeling like this? I want to know, but there's no one to ask and I want to know.' Haru said as he looks up and sees his world still has the heart shape moon which he changes to a full moon forever permanently in his world as he goes to bed.

Unknowingly that a male killing clown is searching for him as he keeps getting blocked making him to be angry as his and his wife's boss calms him down as it's been like this forever since his baby boy's kidnapping when he was a newborn baby.

'Where are you? My dear son.'