Elder sister's revenge

Haruna's grin widened as Haru isn't going to be leaving the family any time soon as she isn't going to be letting someone try and kidnap her baby brother again as she is the more brother-complex sibling there is really and she plans to have some fun with this.

Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix shows up to take Haru and his proxies back with Sirius making Haruno to grin bloody as the American Ministry of Magic knew them about and allows them to do whatever they want to them really which Haruno likes.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sincere and pressing desire to punch Dumbledore in the face because he was part of the reason I lost my baby brother before finding him again." Haruna said as she spotted him as her eyes changed. (AN: Jeff's eyes changed after Slenderman throw him at Liu's tomb stone)

"Don't let us hold you back." Haru said as he moved out of her way. Haruna's expression was very somewhat terrifying... For every male there.

"It's time for some karma, you jerk!" The sight of her beating the living daylights out of the Order of the Phoenix's leader would haunt them for years and this was even without a weapon or magic and despite the fact he had several inches and years on her.

To be fair, it was that time of the month for her really and violence always seemed to make her feel better. Haru didn't try to stop his elder sister as he was eating some popcorn and drinking soda while watching the show really making everyone to just deadpan at him really.

Haru enjoys the beat down as Puppeteer used his strings to hold Dumbledore up and making it look like he's going to block, but fail making Haruno to smirk bloody as she's enjoying herself before Haruko gets a chance to beat him up.

Haruhiko was next with their mama then papa as LJ is stuffing him with candy as Haru made sure that Dumbledore could hold a lot inside of him making LJ to fully smirk to him as Haru nods making Jeff to laugh hard at that really.

Liu and Jason wonder if they were the only ones sane in the Wood family really. Sirius laughs as he loves his new family as EJ was a Black making him to be part of a family again making BEN to chuckle at his husband's shocked face really.

Haru was pleased with his life that he doesn't want to change it for anything really making his family happy to hear it as Luna explains in her reports making LJ and Jeff to be upset as the kids started at five with animals first, but their baby boy...

"Never again. LJ, if we have more children... this is never going to happen again."

"Agreed there, Jeff. Agreed there."