Serpent friend

(AN: that's not the basilisk. It's just for the chapter)

Haru went into his world and he had brought the snake skin to the goblins who brought it for fifty billion gallons which Haru had just managed to bring it up to ten trillion before it was agreed to just leave it at fifteen thousand gallons max.

Haru got to know his new pet as he makes sure she has something to chase and Cerberus has a two time sized Megalodon to eat with Haru having the teeth to keep really and allowed the goblins to have only ten of them max which they had brought for ten hundred gallons each.

Haru looked up the World Serpent and was surprised how long it was and it's a God really. This means that the World Serpent is a little over three miles, or four point eighty-two km, long. Haru freaks a bit about that as that's long which Dudley saw and shivers.

§Thank you, Master for my new home.§ She hissed, curling around him as he fully scratched an eyelid.

"Do you have a proper name?"

§No Master, though he used to call me Tia as a joke.§

"Likely a reference to Tiamat, the goddess of chaos." Like Cerberus, the newly named Tiamat (AN: Haru would just call her Tia for short) found the World That Never Was very appealing. Namely because she could move around without having to worry about wizards trying to kill her.

With his new pet situated... He really seemed to be gathering an unintentional menagerie... Haru returned to his room in Privet drive. Haru saw that Venon's sister is going to be staying the weekend and Haru really wants to kill her badly which he kept down and try to ignore the mean remarks to his 'parents' as he doesn't know what kind of people his real parents are really.

Haru ignores it, but when Ripper bites up and made him to spill the hot oil onto the dog, Petunia was quicker and the dog had to go to the vet fast and placed down since the dog bite a child. All of her dogs were placed down and arrested for both and for breeding fighting dogs.

Haru doesn't feel sorry about it, but Vernon looks pissed. Haru stays out of his way and made sure he doesn't see him which worked to calm the man down really and Petunia sighed the permission slip for Haru which he thanked her for.

Haru did show his memories of the castle with her since she did want to see the castle and she was amazed by it really. She was now finally happy and thanked him for it. Haru went to get his stuff and Luna was there with her father.

Both got along and Haru had to explain to Luna not knowing the two adults heard him and the female helped him out with that really. Haru thanked her and went to get the books, but the Division books were part of his list for some reason.

"I didn't sign up for it, but the books are there. Maybe I can get the other books and let you read them, Luna. Might help you out really." Luna agrees as she got Haru a Chocobo bird egg thanks to a cousin. Ginerva broke out and saw Haru with Luna.

Haru got her cornered and Luna had to calm him down as Ginerva sees Haru as her 'Operator' like Slenderman is with his Proxies. Ginerva is his second one and she felt betrayed by him by letting the 'humans' take her away which Luna explains his still new to it all.

Ginerva groans, but Haru can understand it cause of him being her 'Operator' which Luna will explain about once they get to school. Ginerva will have a solid illusion to make it look like she's healed and at will which to be the second known female and third 'Wanderer' in Hogwarts.

Haru agrees and will find away to turn her to normal with the runes and allow her to still be able to transform into her true-self really. Ginerva agrees and will accept it since she might be able to sneak into places for Haru to get information really.

Luna was his first Proxy making Haru to wonder if Cerberus and Tia were his 'Proxies' really which Luna explains they aren't making him to wonder more about it really. Haru even found out how Lily had kept him from dying really.

It was a ritual. Some would call it dark, others light, but this ritual could prevent someone's death by sacrificing oneself. It was called 'Amare et Protegere', literally 'To love and protect' in Latin, he recognized.

It was an ancient ritual made by the Potters where one would encapsulate their life force and sacrifice, die a willing death for the life force to flee the body and be deposited into another. The force would protect the receiver from ONE fatal wound or attack.

The only requirement was to do the chanting, made a letter 'S' like symbol on the forehead of the receiver and sacrifice one's life for the other. Haru had an epiphany and realized that this was the reason he survived Voldemort's attack.

It also explained the lightning bolt scar on his forehead since he knew that the Avada Kedavra spell leaved no mark. Haru began to cry and curled in the couch while missing his 'parents' and thanking his 'mother; for giving him a chance to live.

A chance to meet his old family in the future and meeting Luna with Ginerva. Haru couldn't hate them for helping the kidnapper really since they were lied to, but he loves them yet they were his real parents really which Luna agrees to really.